"CAPITOLINO - Views on a sunny December day." Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Travelogue by breughel
Rome Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 26,425 photos
On a sunny but cold day of December we had wonderful views on the Foro Romano and the Fori Imperiale from the Capitolino hill as well as from the inside of the Tabularium (part the Capitolino museums) and from the terrace of the cafeteria on the second floor of the same Museo of the Palazzo dei Conservatori.
- See All Fifty years ago and now.
- See All Grandiose Monument.
- See All Santi Quattro Coronati, basilica.
- See All Very friendly staff.
breughel's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 147 Reviews
- 377 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (377)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 241 reviews, 558 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 147 reviews, 377 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 87 reviews, 219 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 65 reviews, 185 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 90 reviews, 136 photos
- Venice Intro, 61 reviews, 149 photos
- London Intro, 58 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 59 reviews, 133 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 43 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 46 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues