"A BREAKDOWN OF PATTAYA BEACH" Bangkok Travelogue by ancient_traveler
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,617 reviews and 24,047 photos
While most beaches rely simply on the beauty of their natural surroundings for their charm, Pattaya Beach 'a 4km crescent-shaped sandy bay 'goes all out to give visitors everything their hearts desire. As abundant as sun, sand and sea along this bustling palm-fringed stretch, are superb hotels, value-for-money shopping malls and market stalls, a huge variety of restaurants, endless sports and leisure activities, and, of course, the bars and discos that have earned it its raucous reputation. The result? Not only the perfect place to let the world pass by, but also one of the world's most energetic beach resorts, a happening place buzzing with modern-day energy, activity and options.
A miniature city with replicas of 80 sacred places and important historical sites around Thailand and some international attractions at a scale of 1 to 25. Highlights include the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Anantasamakhom Throne Hall, the Bridge over the River Kwae, the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and Tower Bridge. (Location: On the left hand as you arrive in Pattaya from Sukhumvit Road)
A popular spot for Thai and foreign visitors alike, Elephant Village offers daily performances at 14:30 and elephant rides. (Location: Pornprapanimitr Road)
You haven't been to Pattaya if you miss the world-famous Alcazar Cabaret Show. One of Thailand's foremost ladyboy cabarets, Alcazar has been a true feast for the eyes for over 20 years. Prepare to be thrilled by 400 dazzling, talented artists and entertainers who will deliver fun-filled performances including comedic impersonations and dramatic numbers.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All TERMINAL 21
- See All SONGKRAN FESTIVAL
- See All ASIATIQUE RIVERFRONT
- See All SAM'S LODGE
- See All SOMBOON SEAFOOD
- See All BANGKOK'S TRAFFIC
ancient_traveler's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 119 Reviews
- 274 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 119 reviews, 278 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 100 reviews, 206 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 49 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 64 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 72 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 46 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 42 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 36 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues