"My London wishlist :-))" London Travelogue by Trekki
London Travel Guide: 25,360 reviews and 57,324 photos
Wishlist – which most probably needs to be reduced, as I don’t live forever and won’t get 2 years of holidays now, haha.
Palace Theatre – see musical Spamalot,
British Library – do some researches even if my Central Asia trip is postponed now :-),
British Museum – minimum 1 day strolling through the exhibitions,
Chelsea Physic Garden,
St. Pancras Station,
Museum in Docklands,
Victoria & Albert Museum,
National History Museum,
The Old Operating Theatre,
Museum of Garden History,
Florence Nightingale Museum,
The Dickens House Museum,
Old Bailey Criminal Court,
The Monument (but haha, on the website I read that it is closed for renovation until Dec 2008 – so next time),
Old lamp and guard posts,
Lloyds of London’s interior,
St. Katherine’s Docks,
Sarah’s suggestion for a Whitehall Walk,
Sarah’s suggestion for a Thames Walk,
St Paul’s Cathedral,
Vinopolis, if I will buy the London Pass, as it is included there,
County Hall Gallery and Dali (if not inside then definitely outside),
Ceremony of the Keys (and special thanks to Jen for mentioning this, it is FREE),
Well, this is maybe the most dangerous wishlist – I will go bancrupt and need to rent an airplane to get this all back home. And I am not yet thinking of having to look for a bigger appartment back home then to store all things I intend to buy…..
It will be mostly books and DVDs – but, I never know what else….
Murder One Bookstore (thanks Christine.j for recommending this one!!),
For DVDs, books and all that of Monty Python:
Methuen Bookshop, 8 Artillery Row, London SW1P 1RZ.
Thanks sarah for your tip about Stanford's, 12-14 Long Acre
Covent Garden, London WC2E 9LP
- Desperate sex in the shoe shop
- See All State Opening, highlight of Parliament...
- See All Military precision of horse and man
- ...and the lamplighter starts his...
Trekki's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 40 Reviews
- 204 Photos
- 63 Forum posts
- 55 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (158)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: Where to stay between Perugia..."
- updated a London Travel Page "London - World Capital City, truly the best :-)"
- Commented on one of Trekki's London tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Charing Cross Tube Station"
- Wrote a Review Desperate sex in the shoe shop in London Shopping
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (204)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 119 reviews, 464 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 96 reviews, 434 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 108 reviews, 404 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 80 reviews, 404 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 82 reviews, 321 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Speyer Intro, 73 reviews, 326 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umbria Intro, 60 reviews, 264 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 64 reviews, 242 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 86 reviews, 211 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 48 reviews, 222 photos, 9 travelogues