"150 interesting places I've been (alfabetic order)" Personal Page by FlyingDutchmen
1 Abu Simbel (Egypt)
- This place contains two massive rock temples dating from the 13th century BC.
2 Agadez (Niger)
- Famous for its mosque and its camel caravans Agadez, at the edge of the Tenere desert, is close to the beautiful Air mountains, which is the largest protected area in Africa. If you are lucky you see camel caravans transporting salt from oases.
3 Amazone River boat trip (Brazil)
- The mother of all rivers supports an astouning amount of wildlife. It is still possible to see tribes.
4 Amritsar (India)
- The political and cultural capital of the Sikhs holds the the Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib)
5 Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- One of the most charismatic capitals in the world. Stroll along the canals and their old houses. It has some good museums too.
6 Angkor (Cambodia)
- The biggest temple complex in the world was for a long time political and cultural important for the whole of South East Asia. The most impressive temples are Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and the tree overgrown Ta Prohm.
7 Annapurna Area (Nepal)
- A serie of beautiful mountain peaks. It is possible to trek around in about 17 days. The highest point of the trek is 5416 meter (Thorung La pass) The view is amazing: the highest peak is above 8000 meter.
8 Antarctic Peninsula
- At the most remote corner of this planet the last true wilderness is found. Almost untouched and unbelievable beautiful it is just you, whales, seals and pinguins in between icebergs. If you like frozen landscapes this is it.
9 Antigua (Guatemala)
- Situated between some mghty vulcanoes this colonial city has some wonderful Spanish Baroque and spectaculair ruines of colonial churches. Try to visit in Semana Santa. You will see fascinating processions.
10 Athens (Greece)
- One of the worlds oldest city played an important role in history of mankind. The influence of the ancient Greek can not be underestimated. From what is left the Acropolis is as beautiful as important.
11 Ayers Rock (Australia)
- Australias most significant place and a religious spot for the Aboriginals.
12 Bagan (Burma)
- The ancient capital of diverse kingdoms has hundreds of impressive temples, some more than 1000 years old. Be sure to visit the Schwedagon in Yangon as well. This is an impressive temple. Almost 100 meters high and a lot of gold everywhere.
13 Bali (Indonesia)
- This island is famous for its Hindu culture and especially their temples, dance and music.
14 Bam - before the earthquake (Iran)
- The 2500 year old citadel of Bam is the biggest structure in the world made of natural material.
15 Banff NP (Canada)
- In the Rocky Mountains lies this wonderful park with its beautiful glaciers and lakes.
16 Bangkok (Thailand)
- The city famous for its markets, tempels like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and shopping malls, has always something to offer to every one.
17 Barcelona (Spain)
- Spain liviliest city, famous for Gaudi architecture of which the Sagrada Familia cathedral is the pick of the basket.
18 Beijing (China)
- The old center of the Chinese universe containing the emperor palaces in the Forbidden City and biggest square in the world.
19 Bergen (Norway)
- This old Hanseatic town is by far the most beautiful in Scandinavia.
20 Berlin (Germany)
- Berlin was the city of the 20th century.
Fascists, communists, kapitalists, anarchists, democrats, The Third Reich, an Olympic, two wars, a Cold War, building a wall, tearing it down really made history.
21 Borobodur (Indonesia)
- The largest Buddhist monument is more than 100 years old. Nearby is the Bromo vulcan which you can visit easily.
22 Brugge (Belgium)
- The medieval centre of the most beautiful city in the Low Countries almost totally intact. It has a marvellous 13th century belfort (=bell tower)
It is good fun to take a boat trip through the canals.
23 Bryce Canyon (USA)
- This giant natural formed amphiteatre has a lot of strangely by wind, water and ice erosion formed red, white and orange structures called hoodoos.
24 Budapest (Hungary)
- One of the most beautiful capitals in Europe also has a lot of hot springs and caves to vist.
- This Silk road city has some fine architecture like the Po-i-Kalan complex.
26 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (Uganda)
- Just spend one hour with a group of gorillas. Amazing.
27 Cairo (Egypt)
- Being the biggest city in Africa and the Middle East it holds some impressive old mosques as well as the Egyptian Museum famous for its mummies.
28 Cape Town (South Africa)
- Famous for its natural setting in the Cape floral kingdom, including such well-known landmarks as Table Mountain and Cape Point this is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
29 Cappadocia (Turkey)
- Historically and geographically one of the most interesting parts of Turkey. The landscape is mindblowing.
30 Cartagena (Colombia)
- A city with ne of the largest concetration of Spanish colonial arcitecture in the Americas
31 Chitzen Itza (Mexico)
- One of the most beautiful examples of Mayan architecture.
32 Chobe NP (Botswana)
- This national park has a large amount of diverse kind of animals among them more than 120.000 elephants. The nearby Okavango deltais the biggest wetland in the world and has its own ecosystem. Remarkable because it is in the middle of a desert
33 Colmar (France)
- This more than 1000 years old city has a well preserved city centre with many landmarks.
34 Cologne (Germany)
- The Altstadt is very large and old, and has many monuments. Worldfamous is of course the local cathedral.
35 Conway (United Kingdom)
- This old walled market town is definitely worth a visit.
36 Cordoba (Spain)
- This Andalusian city has an impressive Old Town (I mean really old).
Highligh is the Great Mosque, currently a cathedral.
37 Cuzco (Peru)
- The historical capital of the Inca Empire has many sites to visit.
Among them is the world famous Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral of Santa Domingo.
38 Damascus (Syria)
- One of the oldest cities in the world has a lively bazar and the Umayyad mosque, possibly the most beautiful mosque in the world.
39 D-day Beaches (France)
- Here the Allied Forces invaded Europe. It is dotted with history and museums.
40 Delft (Netherlands)
- The city I live in nowadays is one of the oldest and most beautiful in the Netherlands. It is still small and possible to see everyting on foot. It main market square holds the old cathedral in which the Royal Family of the Netherlands is buried.
41 Delhi (India)
- It is an old, historical and cultural interesting big city in India. It has many forts, museaum and other sites. Especially the Old City is worth visiting.
42 Deltawerken (Netherlands)
- The highlight of a visit of the Netherlands. Centuries Holland fought against the water. It brought them unlimited trade and welfare visible in a city like Amsterdam and paintings of Dutch masters. It also made them inventive. THis is there last and biggest creattion, one of the true wonders of engeneering.
43 Denali NP (USA)
- The Great One. A great name for a great place. You have a good chance to see bears, wolves, cariboo and mooses.
44 Disko Bay (Greenland)
- No match for other places above the Arctic circle. The Ililussat glacier is the biggest outside Antarctica. There are a lot of ice bergs and if you are lucky you spot whales and seals from the ferry. Try to visit some settlements like Oqaatsut (Rodebay) where slede dogs outnumber people and you can still see the old whaling station.
45 Djenne (Mali)
- The third largest river in Africa tributes Africas most colourful village.
The local amazing mosque made of mud is amazingly pictoresque.
46 Dogon Valley (Mali)
- A major highlight in West Africa is this area with tribal villages. The Dogon valley still has no electricity, no running water en no roads. The only way to travel through this area is by foot or animal. It is a good way to come in touch with locals and their tradions and culture.
47 Donsol (Philipines)
Not the town itself, but the bay next to it guarentees almost 100 % whaleshark viewing, including snorkeling with them, in March and April.
48 Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Despite the tourism it is still a beautiful, medieval city. It has the best contained city walls in the world.
49 Easter Island (Chile)
- This Polynesian island is the most remote place on earth and has impressive Moai statues.
50 Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- Old Reekie is famous for its festivals. And its lovely architecture of course.
51 Esfehan (Iran)
- The cultural most interesting city of Persia has the second biggest square in the world and holds two magnificent mosques.
52 Etosha NP (Namibia)
- One of the oldest, biggest, easiest accessible and rewardable nature parks in Africa.
53 Fez (Morocco)
- Fel el Bali contains a large and fascinating medina and the oldest continuously functioning university in the world
54 Fjords of Norway (Norway)
- The most beautiful countryside in Europe is breath taking.
55 Florence (Italy)
- The most important renaissance city is full of art and beautiful buildings like the Duomo cathedral. Worth mentioning is the Uffizi gallery, one of the finest art museuma in the world.
56 Galapagos Islands (Ecuador)
- Because of their isolation, geological young age and the lack of predatores the animal kingdom developed here in another way than somewhere else on the planet. It made Charles Darwin write his evolution theory.
57 Gent (Belgium)
- The historic city centre, amongst others conataing a castle, is really worth visiting. As well as the 10 day Gent Festival, one of the largest festivals in the world.
58 Gobi Dessert (Mongolia)
- The largest dessert region in Asia has a very diverse topography and the nomads who live there try to keep their traditional life.
59 Gran Sabana (Venezuela)
- This landscape in Venezuela with its waterfalls, among them the highest in the world, and strange mountains, called tepuis, has unqiue flora and fauna.
60 Great Barrier Reef (Australia)
- The world's biggest single structure made by living organisms is a world of its own.
61 Great Wall (China)
- This impressive structure is the biggest man made. Impressive if you consider it is almost 1000 years old.
62 Granada (Spain)
- A wonderful Andalusian town world famous for the Alhambra palace and its gardens. It has the most beautiful Islamic architecture in Europe.
63 Grand Canyon NP (U.S.A.)
- This canyon sets the standard for every other canyon in the world.
64 Ha Long Bay (Vietnam)
- This beautiful bay and surrounding has almost 2.000 islands. It is possible to do a boat trip and visit few caves on some islands. Warning: it is touristy.
65 Hanoi Old Town (Vietnam)
- Famous for its merchants, local restaurants and small artisans it has some narrow old streets in the center.
66 Havana (Cuba)
- An interesting mix of colonial, African, American and socialist influences
Be prepared that one of the more interesting cities in the Americas is not paradise.
67 Hong Kong (China)
- A crowded city full of restaurants, shopping opportunities and an interesting skyline
68 Iguassu Falls (Brazil + Argentina)
- The biggest waterfalls in the world are a class on their own.
69 Isalo National Park (Madagascar)
- A beautiful park with lovely canyons and natural piscines. You could see the most famous endemic inhabitants, the lemurs.
70 Istanbul (Turkey)
- The capital of the world for more than a millenium, and bridge between east and west, has an interesting history and architecture . Hagia Sophia is famous for both.
71 Jaisalmer (India)
- The Golden City is filled with many artistic structures and monuments of local historical importance, like the citywalls for example. Its location in the beautiful surrounding sedus a lot of people for a camel ride.
72 Jerusalem (Israel and Palestinian Authority)
- As center of main religions and culturse it houses many significant monuments.
73 Kakadu NP (Australia)
- Famous for its nature and native rock carvings
74 Kangerlussuaq glacier (Greenland)
- This is not only a really big glacier but also one the few places where you can casmp on the Greenlandi ice field. And it holds Greenland's most diverse land-based wildlife like musk oxes.
75 Karakorum Highway (Pakistan/China)
- One of the highest roads in the world with beautiful views on mountains and glaciers
76 Kashbegi Area (Georgia)
- A small but historically important village surroundend by nice mountains glaciers, caves and churches.
77 Kashmir (India)
- An interesting area in the montains of South East Asia. Take a boat trip through Srinagar and stay on a house boat on Dal Lake.
78 Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- This is a beautiful marine park in Alaska. It contains sea lions, seals, sea otters, humpback and killer whales and lots of marine birds.
79 Khiva (Uzbekistan)
- The old town is a well preserved museum town. Inside the massice city walls are many monuments.
80 Kiev (Ukriane)
- One of the oldest cities in the former Soviet Union, dotted with old buildings, like the Pechersk Lavra famous for its monk mummies. Try to visit Chernobyl, if you dare!
81 Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- The tallest free standing mountain in the world has tropical rain forest at the bottom and on the top snow and plain rocks.
82 Kotor (Montenegro)
- This beautiful old port city has a walkable city centre. Try to get lost in its maze of small streets. The country side around the town is also worth exploring.
83 Krakow (Poland)
- Almost undamaged by the war Krakow still has an old center including a castle and a big square. Nearby are the labyrinthine Wieliczka salt mine/ cathedral which is one of the oldest and deepest in the world. The concentration and extermination camp of Auschwitz shows us the darkest side of mankind.
84 Kyoto (Japan)
- The center of Japanese culture and a must for every visitor to this fascinating country. It was the capital for hundreds of years and it has some very nice temples. Like the Kinkakuji temple , Kiyomizu temple and Sanjusangendo Hall
85 Ladakh (India)
- Renowned for its remote mountain beauty and culture the valley is a cross point between Hindus, Muslims and Buddhists. Time stands still in the village of Leh.
86 Lake Bajkal (Russia)
- The pearl of Siberia is the oldest, deepest, clearest and most beautiful lake in the world. Its fauna is very diverse and endemic..
87 Lake Issyk Kul (Kyrgyzstan)
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, this beautiful body of water never freezes.
88 Lake Myvatn area (Iceland)
- Most of Iceland is interesting but this area is exceptionally rich in vulcanic activity, interesting landscape and birdlife.
89 Lake Titicaca (Bolivia Peru)
- The most beautiful lake in the western hemispheer isa must to vist when you are around. Try to visit some of its islands.
90 Lalibela (Ethiopia)
- Famous for its rock-cut monolithic churches Lalibela is holy place and a center for pilgrims. In January the Timkat festival is celebrated.
91 Lapland (Finland / Norway)
- A lovely nature experience in northern Europe, in 24 hour day light or in snowy total darkness
92 Las Vegas strip (USA)
- In the middel of nowhere you find the capital of entertainment. Famous for its casinos.
93 Leptis Magna (Libya)
- This archeological site is one of the most spectacular and unspoilt Roman ruins in the Mediterranean.
94 Lhasa (Tibet)
- The highest capital in the world is the center of Tibetan culture. The Potala Palace is the seat of the Dalai Lama and a masterpiece.
95 Lijang (China)
- The most diverse province in China has some nice traditional villages. The local minorites have their own culture and tradition. The landscape around it is worth exploring.
96 London (United Kingdom)
- Once the capital of a mighty empire London is still a place where a lot of action takes place. Monuments like Westminister Abbey, the Big Ben and the London Museum are worth mentioning.
97 Lower Omo Valley (Ethiopia)
- The place to be if you want to see tribes still living in the stone age.
98 Luang Prabang (Laos)
- This ancient city full of temples is the cultural heart of Laos
99 Luxemburg town (Luxemburg)
- Build on divers altitude layers this more than 1000 year old capital is still a nice little town. It has some fine buildings and other structres, like the casemates tunnels which you can still visit.
100 Luxor (Egypt)
- The ancient Egyptian city of Thebe has big and beautiful tempels from the past.
101 Macchu Picchu (Peru)
- The archeological most interesting city in the Americas. The Inca City the Spanish conquistadores never found.
102 Manu NP (Peru)
- Because of its topographical diversity this national park has more biodiversity in plant and animals than anywhere else on the planet.
103 Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Marrakesh has the largest souq in Morocco as well as one of the busiest squares in the world, the Djema el Fna
104 Milford Sound and fjord (New Zealand)
- New Zealands most famous toursit destination should be on your list also.
105 Mont. St. Michel (France)
- Build upon a hilly tidal island this monastery of more than 1000 years old is worth a visit.
106 Monument Valley (USA)
- You better watch this desolate valley full with sandstone hills, some 300 meters high, in reality, not in the movies!
107 Moscow (Russia)
- As capital of one of the most important countries in the world it hosts the Red Square and the Kremlin.
108 Mostar (Bosnia & Hercegovina)
- A pictoresque old city in the Balkan. It holds the most famous landmark in former Yugoslavia: the world famous Old Bridge. Walk around the city and you still see the damage from the war.
109 Nara (Japan)
- The old Japanese capital holds many Buddhist shrines and temples. Among them the biggest wooden building in the world. It is all in a forest environment with a lot of deer roaming around.
110 New York (U.S.A.)
- The city that never sleeps has always something for everyone, like the Museum of Metropolitan Art. It has an interesting architecture: the Empire State Building is the most well known.
111 Ngorongoro crater (Tanzania)
- The largest complete caldera in the world is the easiest place in Africa to see the Big Five. Especially the big tuskers are impressive.
112 Olgas (Australia)
- Locally known as Kata Tjuta this is a serie of impressive rocks.
113 Palenque (Mexico)
- One of the finest example of Maya architecture.
114 Palmyra (Syria)
- An old and romantic ruine in the Middle East.
115 Pamir Highway (Tajikistan)
- One of the most memorable mountain roads in the world.
116 Pantanal (Brazil)
- Fascinating animal life in the swamps of South America
117 Paris (France)
- The City of Light contains enough musea like the Louvre, churches like the Notre Dame, and other monuments like the Eiffel tower to keep you busy for a while.
118 Perito Moreno Glacier (Argentina)
- Because of its size and accessibility this glacier is a major attraction.
119 Peshawar Old Town (Pakistan)
- An otherworldly city on the border with Afghanistan
120 Petra (Jordan)
- The most famous rock-cut architecture in the world. Build by the Nebateans in the 3rd centurty BC.
121 Poas Volcano National Parque (Costa Rica)
- Poas Volcano is a very active vulcano. It is possible to drive al up the crater lake.
122 Potosi (Bolivia)
The highest city in the world was once the wealthiest in South America. The local mine contained a massive load of silver. The Spanish conquered most of it, but it is still possible to vist the mine. Locals are still mining in an ancient way.
123 Prague (Czech Republic)
-This beautiful city in Europe has a beautiful old castle and an extensive historic centre.
124 Pyramids of Gizeh (Egypt)
- Impressive for their size, age and structure they are a class on its own.
By far the oldest of the Old Wonders of the World, and still going strong!
Don´t forget the Sphinx.
125 Quebec City (Canada)
- Probably the most beautiful village in Northern America. It has a wonderful charming French heritage, including old buildings, a complete city wall and a battle field nearby.
126 Rhine Valley (Germany)
- Between Rudesheim and Koblenz you find the highest concetration of medieval castles in the world. The scenery is worth a boat trip of course.
127 Rila monastery (Bulgaria)
- The largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox monastery in Bulgaria dates from the 10th century.
128 Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- The most beautiful part of the republic of Ireland. It has major attractions like viewpoints or castles.
129 Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Cidade Maravilhosa is famous for its natural setting, its Carnaval celebration, music, beaches, Maracana stadium, its crime and of course the Christo Redentor.
130 Rome (Italy)
- The Eternal City was the capital of the Roman Empire and is still the capital of the Catholic Curch. Its history and monuments are unsurpassed. The Colosseum deserves to be mentioned as well as the St. Peter's Basilica and its artifacts.
131 Rotorua (New Zealand)
- The most interesting geothermal activity center in the southern Hemisphere.
132 Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia)
- In the Andes mountains, on a height of 3650 meters the biggest salt pan of the world looks otherworldly.
133 Salvador de Bahia (Brazil)
- The perfect mix of native, Afrcian and European culture you find in one of the oldest cities in the New World. It has magnificent colonial architecture also.
134 Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
- This place is synonymous with trade of silk, gold, carpets and slaves but also with the spreading of religion, art and knowledge. The cities has marvellous old islamic buildings.
135 San Francisco (U.S.A.)
- Build upon hills and on top of the San Adreas Faults and looking out over a beautiful bay this city on of the liviliest cities in teh States. Check out the Golden Gate bridge and the harbour area with its seals.
136 San Pedro de Atacama (Chile)
- Build in one of the driest places on earth and surrounded by mountains this small village is a good base for exploring the surroundings. Among them are the highest geisers in the world (El Tatio).
137 Sanaa (Yemen)
- The old city of Sanaa is one the oldest, biggest and most beautiful in the Arab world.
138 Santa Lucia Wetlands (South Africa)
- The largest estuary in Africa is home to fantastic ecosystem. From bull sharks, crocodiles and egg laying sea turtles to the famous Big Five.
139 Schwedagon pagoda (Burma)
- This 98 meter high Golden Pagoda from unknown age is simply one of the most beautiful religious monuments in the world.
140 Serengeti NP (Tanzania)
- This Garden of Eden ecosystem hosts the largest and longest overland animal migration in the world. It is famous for its lions. crocodiles, elephants and wildebeests.
141 Sevilla (Spain)
142 Sossusvlei (Namibia)
- In the middle of the Namib dessert there are the highest dunes in the world
143 Spitsbergen (Svalbard)
- The last wilderness in Europe. It is fantastic to see whales, walrusses and polar bears.
144 St. Petersburg (Russia)
- A city with the biggest old city centre in Europe with a lot of old monuments and the Hermitage, probably the most impressive museum in the world.
145 Stockholm (Sweden)
- Build on different islands it has a pictoresque old city centre.
146 Sydney (Australia)
- Just a great city down under. Its Opera house does not need an introduction.
147 Taj Mahal (India)
- The most beautiful building ever build out of the love for someone. The colour of the marble changes with the angle of the sun.
148 Tallinn (Estonia)
- One of the oldest and most beautiful cities in the north east of Europe.
It was once part of the Hanseatic league. It has two Old Towns with some interesting sites.
149 Teotihucuan (Mexico)
- Close to Mexico city you find the old Aztec capital with its avenue of pyramids.
150 Tierra del fuego (Argentina Chile)
- The bottom (or the end) of the world is nothing short of spectacular scenery.
151 Tikal (Guatemala)
- As one of the largest archeological sites in the America it containes thousands of structures like the big tempels around the magnificent Grand Plaza. It lies totally in the rainforest so walking around you can see some wildlife like monkeys and colourful birds.
152 Toledo (Spain)
- One of the former capitals of the Spanish Empire, justified on the World Heritage list, has a wonderful city centre with a lot of old building from different time periods.
153 Torres del Paine (Chile)
- Probably the best trekking in South America. It has amazing views.
154 Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- Oppositn Luxor this valley contains 63 tombs from Ancient Egypt. It is famous for the tomb of Tutankhamun. Most beautiful decorated tombs are the ones from Ramses IX, Seti I and Amenhotp II.
155 Varanasi (India)
- This holy Hindu and Buddhist city receives more pilgrims than any other city in the world. Watching the people taking a bath in the river and especially the burning of the dead bodies is really an eye-opener.
156 Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- The City of Czars is one the oldest settlements in nowadays Bulgaria. It has some unique architecture because it is build on the side of the gorge.
157 Venice (Italy)
- One of the most typicql cities in the world is build upon more than 100 islands. It is famous for its canals, its carnaval, the St Mark’s Basilica and its San Marco square.
158 Versailles (France)
- KIng Louis XIV created a real toyal palace with beautiful gardens in the 17th century.
159 Victoria Falls (Zambia/ Zimbabwe)
- The smoke that thunders is awesome.
160 Vienna (Austria)
- Once the capital of the Habsburg Empire it holds many old buildings, like the the Stephenscathedral. If you vist once an opera in your life do it here. Try to visit Schonbrunn palace as well.
161 Vilnius (Lithuania)
- One of the oldest and biggest survivng medieval city centres in Northern Europe contains a lot of old building from different periods.
162 Volcan NP (USA)
- The mostice active vulcano in the world and also the home of diverse plant and animal life.
163 Xian (China)
- As one of the most important cities in Chinese history Xian (and eastern end of the Silk Road) Xian has an interesting quarter with old houses and a nice market. Nearby is the Terracotta Army.
164 Yangshuo (China)
- On the back of the 20 yuan bill you can see why this spectular landscape is visited so much by tourists.
165 Yellowstone NP (U.S.A.)
- The first national park in the world is one of the few places in the world where a vulcanic hotspot is not on the bottom of the sea. It is well-known for its bears, bizons and wolves.
166 Yosemite (USA)
- One of the more interesting national parks in the USA. It has great granite rocks and is good for hiking and camping.
167 Zion National Park (USA)
- The canyon has some unique landscapes.
10 interesting places I haven't been yet (always something to dream):
- Baalbek (Libanon)
- Bora Bora (French Polynesia)
- Chuuk Lagoon (Micronesia)
- Kamtchacka volcanoes (Russia)
- Loire Valley (France)
- Mecca (Saudi Arabia)
- Neuschwanstein castle (Germany)
- Parc National des Volcans (Rwanda)
- Pompeii (Italy)
- Stonehenge (United Kingdom)
More Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 1,987 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Beusichem Travel Page "Beusichem"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beusichem"
updated their Personal Page "150 interesting places I've been (alfabetic order)"
- Commented on ynzel's profile page
- Posted in Travel Bogotá Forum "Re: Solo traveler in Bogota"
- Wrote a Review Hostel in Tirana in Tirana Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Tirana Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antananarivo Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Philippines Intro, 3 photos
- Russia Intro, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos
- Vienna Intro, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos