"Visit to Dachau Concentration Camp" Personal Page by kmohandas
In the present day world, Germany is one of the most developed and prosperous country. It is also one of the safest places to travel. People are generally law abiding and friendly . But the glittering facade of today had a very dark past during middle of previos centuary. Docuzentrum in Nuremberg and Dachau Concentration Camp in Munich are the most gruesome symbos of inhumanity. Every tourist visiting Germany should pay a visit to these places, so that they can understand the imprtance of peace and love for fellow humanbeings. Evry citezen of the world should take a vow to raise their voice against such atrocities if such events emerge in any part of the world.
It started in 1933 and created hatred amognst fellow human beings. It ended only after twelve years in what can be described as the greast tragedy in the human history.
After that the world turned into a store of dreaded weapons which can wipe out the whole civilisation several times.
The cots provided to inmates are still preserved.
This should never be repeated anywhere in the world.
This was probably the photograph of a young prisioner. Among the inmates of the concentration camp were many were young children and very old people.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 109 Reviews
- 532 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- kmohandas and jayjayc are now friends.
- Commented on jktrv's profile page
- updated a Sydney Travel Page "Sydney- The Historical & Business Heart of Austral"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sydney- The Historical & Business Heart of Austral"
updated their Personal Page "Aboriginals Of Andaman & Nicobar"
- Wrote a Review Kovalam Beach- A Beautiful Place for Beach Lovers in State of Kerala Things to Do
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "The Value Of Time"
- Uploaded a Video to Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
VideosSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Calicut Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Chail Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Shrinagar Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos