"VT Friends I've Met" Personal Page by Basaic
Actually I met CokeDrinker5 (AKA Brian B) way before I learned about this website. Brian and I have been good friends since 1990. I introduced him to the site and he joined up. The photo shows Brian and a cute waitress named Nicole at the Hooter's in Burbank during my August/September 2007 trip to LA.
Balkan Tourist 2008 (Pat) is a friend and former student of mine. She has traveled to the Balkans and lived in a number of locations. Pat is very smart and a good writer so I look forward to a lot of great tips from her.
I met Dinu in Venice when she was a tall skinny 13 year-old. Boy has she changed. She joined VT and found me one day when she was looking at some travel pages. Write some pages, Dinu!
I have finally met my first new friend from VT. Someone who was a member first. I had the distinct pleasure of playing tourguide to Ed AKA Kaspian on 6 September 2008 and showed him around Tombstone. It was a great day. I look forward to playing tourguide to more VTers when you come to Arizona or the Southwest. Anytime Ed is coming to your area, meet up with him he's a very nice guy.
I attended my first VT Meet on 28 March 2009. It gave me the chance to meet the charming Joiwatani; the energetic and enthusiastic Jumpingnorman; the slightly more quiet but still full of great stories AVSENT; and the new VTer Daytrippers. Here we are enjoying ourselves at Grimaldi's in Peoria (a suburb of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area).
SAMRetired and WildBillD are former soldiers of mine. They have both traveled extensively (both have been in Asia and Europe and SAMRetired has been to Africa) and are capable of writing great tips.
daemonkainxxx also used to work for me but he had already gotten out of the army by then. He has been to Korea, Germany and has seen quite a bit of the states. He grew up near here in Bisbee. He hasn't posted any tips yet; but at least he has a photo on his homepage (that is not him by the way).
Last but not least is Jaxnikki. I met her at one of my favorite beaches near Jacksonville. She has not traveled as much as most of my other friends that joined VT but I will be interested to see her pages when she posts some.
(Why have none of my friends posted any tip or photos?)
One of my sisters (kgnteachmb) and one of my cousins (kkrae) have also joined VT. They haven't posted anything either. My sister is going on a cruise starting 18 December so I will bug her to post something. She also has some pictures from trips to North Carolina and Mexico. My sister Sharon has joined to. Why doesn't someone post something?
On 2 October 2010, I had lunch with VTer Jessielang in Spokane. She is a very neat lady and I recommend meeting her whenever you are in the same area as her. She travels quite a bit so you never know when she may be wherever you are.
Who is Next??
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Cimahi Hotels
- Ko Samui
- Kapurthala Hotels
- Playa del Carmen
- Red Deer Hotels
- Province of Tarlac
- Velipoje Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Blanchisseuse Hotels
- Zell am See
- Nea Kallikratia
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Malang Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7,335 Reviews
- 21,094 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 1,382 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Roll another gently friend,..."
- Commented on KitKatAttack's profile page
- Wrote a Review Famous Sports Bar and Grill in Phoenix Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Famous Sports Bar and Grill"
- updated a Phoenix Travel Page "Basaic Phoenix Page"
- Basaic and Opondili01 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "This is Jim B"
- Commented on the San Antonio travel guide
PhotosSee All Photos (21094)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos