"ALFERAKY palace" Taganrog Travelogue by lorgnierl
Taganrog Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 32 photos
One rick Greek's chosen Taganrog to work and to live.
This building was his house. Now it's a museum of local history, including different kinds of things, brought by Taganrog citizen's from their travels.
Look outside (Frunze street).
Great ceiling in one of many rooms.
lorgnierl's Related Pages
Taganrog Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Taganrog
- 11 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Taganrog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taganrog
Photos in TaganrogSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 74 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 45 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Anapa Intro, 30 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcachon Intro, 37 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint-Émilion Intro, 15 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rostov-na-Donu Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cognac Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taganrog Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos