"FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD! KUALA LUMPUR 3" Kuala Lumpur Travelogue by xuessium
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 5,981 reviews and 13,478 photos
WHAT IS IT:
Roti Canai (also called Roti Prata in Singapore)
WHERE TO FIND:
You can find this common and economical snack/dish easily in Malaysia. It is Indian in origin and basically is made from wheat flour and lots of oil (traditionally with ghee), kneaded and flipped repeatedly to trap air and then pan-grilled to get a flaky/puffy pancake, and served with curry as a dip.
- See All Refreshing in a cup!
- See All Mid-Valley Megamall: Hotel for...
- See All Big Big Big Mid Valley Megamall
- See All Big Group Travel - Minivan Taxis
- See All Kuala Lumpur International Airport...
xuessium's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 37 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 243 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (57)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 106 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 77 reviews, 135 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 55 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 37 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christmas Island Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues