">> the canopy trails " Cibodas Travelogue by ukirsari
Cibodas Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 42 photos
sitting in function hall bodogol forest camp, i feel disturbed and annoyed by "natural lovers" who were talking too loud "oh, the canopy trails was so disappointed ... not like in brazil, not world class presentation."
and across in my mind ... if ever i want to tell them frankly, "so what? if you can not enjoy the trip, do not blame the condition and say your opinion towards others."
for a discussion, okay, fine. but for a person like me ... i know everybody have their own assumption, opinion and point of views. so ... shut up, guys!
and thank God, these stupid "natural lovers" were leaving when we have our lunch.
and as i predict ... it's great to walk along the canopy trails. 250 meters from the ground, about 250 metres long.
we did two times ... early evening in heavy rain and thunderstorm that remind me to war movies ... the army attacked under the storm! and the other one, we did in early morning, when the mist strolling out over gede - pangrango twin mountains and it's so stunning.
"we looks like indiana jones, but i forgot my hat to be used and taking pose like him," animesh say so.
well, "natural lovers", your conversation indeed unecessary. glad you're leaving so fast. not the canopy that made me disappointed but you!!!!
thanks to ronsky!
i would like to thanks for all participants in this canopy walk section [except .... siapa sinta ... that 'guy' :)] since after our first canopy walk in heavy rain, we still have the same idea about "how to try this once more tomorrow, early morning ... whenever the moon still can be seen?" and we did it.
to be honest, it's difficult to make 3 person wake up but in the end ... yippiiiiii ... we play as indiana jones!
animesh's trying to pass a damaged canopy trails part and he did. so almost all of us except sinta walking through this part. sinta insisted not join to walk over this damaged ones. come on ... everything is okay, sinta :D
ronsky is taking pose in the damaged part and we can use it still :)
walking through the broken part of canopy trail ....
ukirsari's Related Pages
Cibodas Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cibodas
- 9 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Cibodas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cibodas
Photos in CibodasSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos