">> daily routine at the camp " Cibodas Travelogue by ukirsari
Cibodas Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 42 photos
good morning bodogol, good morning rainforest, good morning gede-pangrango national park :)
we have lots of outdoor activities during our stay in camp. but in between those activities, of course we do chit-chat and do daily routine for ourselves. and one of my 'hobby' during stay in the camp is asking rontje [rony] to bring the hanger in open area to make the clothes dry easier.
here i am on my own duty after washing them. but oppsssss, that jeans absolutely not belong to me -- i can not imagine myself bring the heavy ones to be used or carry in my backpack. i just bring my lovely climalite trousers, which can be dry easily, only takes 30 - 45 minutes!
well ... sinta ... always busy with our "ammunition" so called snacks. and whenever mingle around us, always teach us bahasa gaul.
one of the nice thing from rony is .... he's a good listener and always be our sweeper during trekking. but sometimes ... can not hold his eyes open wide, sleepy in listening evening radio in the heart of the forest.
animesh ... a serious bikaner-rajashtani look at the start but funny in the end. his ability in learning bahasa gaul = two thumbs up. so .... eddy sud rahmat kartolo .... haan .... kuch kuch hota hai, maksud lo? :)
- okay, here the words i'd learn from sinta and from rony ....
eddy sud rahmat kartolo = maksud lo?
tati suroyo = take care see you tomorrow
akika tinta bisa = aku tidak bisa
maharani = mahal sekali
macan tutul = macet total
temannya bawang, 50 x 2, kopaja-mayasari-metromini = capek deh
- from buyung and igud [hahaha, can not stop laughing, they'd fast learners too!!!]
sofyan sophiaan titi qadarsih = cukup sekian terima kasih
- from me
eddy sud benjamin syueb = sama-sama indonesian comedians
jaka sembung bawa kampak = cari kayu di hutan, dong! :D
oh anyway animesh, can not help but laugh to read your bloggies about "dreadful but popular terajana" ... hahaha, "terajana, lagu dari india" well maybe the lyrics is taken from bolein chudiyan, "tere sanjana, tere bindiya" [aduhhhh ... kacau deh, maksud lo? :)]
one of the most important thing before and after trekking is .... meals. there are only 2 options: delicious and very delicious. means we're always enjoy the meal. this is my fave: sour soup [sayur asem] with steamed rice, salty fish and fresh veggies. plus snacks of course. and my uncle toby's muesli bars still company me anywhere during trekking days.
what can i say about the dormitory?
it's nice. the beds are for 16 person and we're only 4 people in the room. so i'd got 2 matresses in 1 bed and 4 blankets :) it means .... can sleep like a baby all night long :D
since the dorm situated in the heart of the forest, no wonder if kind of small animals join us in the rainy evening. like this cute small ones .... a frog on my bed. this experience remind me to my new year's eve in way kanaan with my beloved ones, we'd companied by a phyton curling on the ceiling!
want to be here again someday ... i miss my bed in the dorm!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Cibodas Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cibodas
- 9 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Cibodas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cibodas
Photos in CibodasSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos