"Kuala Lumpur "K.L."" Malaysia Travelogue by borneo60
Malaysia Travel Guide: 28,810 reviews and 74,055 photos
Stayed here and wasn't impressed. Although service was good, rooms are a bit old. Room rate was M$165.00 - double bed.
Close to all amenities though like the Bintang Walk, MRT, Malls: Lot 10 shopping plaza, Sungei Wang, BB Plaza, Starhill shopping complex. Eateries are all nearby and walking distance.
On the way back to Canada after Penang, K.K. etc. stayed at the Federal for two nights. Much better rooms etc. and a stone's throw from the previous Coronade Hotel. It was around M$180.00 per night - double beds.
borneo60's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 3 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince George Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Yangon Division Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edmonton Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Island Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vernon Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos