"My 1st VT meet @ Cafe Bola" Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Travelogue by nixca316

Makati Travel Guide: 553 reviews and 2,182 photos

I'm really glad I came

Woohoo! Yahoo! Yehey! I was finally able to attend my first ever VT meet @ Cafe Bola at the 2nd floor of Greenbelt 3 here in Makati City. Jing (Yellowbell) and I were the first ones to arrive. If I only knew that Jing was already there since 6:30 PM, I would've gone in much, much earlier. A little before 7 I even sat near the entrance thinking no one was there yet. A few minutes later, I was compelled to ask one of the waiters if some of the VT Manila members were already there.

Thank God, Jing (Yellowbell) was there already. I easily warmed up to her coz she's very, very amiable. A few minutes later, Lilibeth (lmc2626) and Lourdes (des sha) arrived, then Aida(asianbelle) came. Still a few more minutes, Cess and Prescila (Pres_16)arrived, then beautiful Malakawon (sexy Amy) made her presence known...wooops, Amy arrived before Pres_16. Pres is very, very quiet in person. I think I'm in a daze that I'm tending to mix everyone's arrival up.

So my next roster is not in order. The others that came (after Lilibeth and Jing left) were the Delos Santos family (Aimees-moonlighting; Penn-boljakool and their cute Angel), bike_packer (Boyet) and his lovely wife (Mayette)---they brought roses for all of us beautiful ladies); Juds, Leah Gonzales (future VTer...and we vowed that we'd both get someone with the surname Collins---hehhehe---LG Collins---hahhaha)and Juds' diver friend, Noreen.

It's a great feeling to meet all of them in person...there's this assurance that I'm dealing with real people, with real adventures...

I'm just sooooo happy I came. I wouldn't have missed this for the world!

Till the next Manila VT (March 30---Dyesebel's meeting) or earlier, whatever the case may be. I hope even the other VTers would signup and join us at Gerry's Grill Glorietta 2 that evening.

And to you Scottish-American cutie (I almost had him pose with me, but it was too dark at the Al Fresco section---hahahha---nah, I wasn't daring enough last night), til we see each other again...Sheesh! I didn't even get your name. ;p

P.S.

Lilibeth, thanks for thinking and saying that I look better in person----mwah!

• Page Updated Jun 2, 2007

Comments

nixca316 Visits Here Frequently!

nixca316

“Pure clean fun with good friends...start in your own backyard, then explore the world”

Badges & Stats in Makati