"Useful VT Friends....Not necessarily top members" Personal Page by atufft

For Help on Africa

I have corresponded with too many about Egypt to make a list for this place, and besides, I include Egypt with Middle East below. I've not been to south or east Africa, but for West Africa Meanwhile, for West Africa, I find Sachara, Alpha_Ghana, Wafro, grets, pflame, bonobo2005, seratonin come immediately to mind. There are now others of great help I'm sure in this most challenging of continents. When FreeSpirit was alive she was as good as it gets in terms of adventure help.

For Help on Asia

I've not traveled in the far east except for Thailand, Cambodia, and India. For China and Southeast Asia, contact Helenbb, wwliu, SLLiew, b_c_k, calcaf38, mary2u99, Pimilan, jenniferchin, Geisha_Girl, imran8852, stappm are all members of great help.

For Help on Middle East

A favorite because I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years, and so I'm constantly browsing the forums for here. The ruins here are worth researching with the following members before you leave home-- triplehelix, MM212, uglyscot, mary2u99, DSwede, Bavavia, stappm, dr.firas, fabrice, Doctor38, imran8852, lemondrop, and others are of great help.

For help on Latin America...

My wife is from Venezuela, so this country is a constant favorite. Contact CarolinaEspada about Caracas, and ezaguryk, lemondrop, and amapola66 can all be of great help. For Guatemala contact calcaf38, Bwana_Brown, leonik, la_beba, Sue08080, and other intrepet travelers.

• Page Updated Feb 2, 2007

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

atufft

“California is on the edge of the planet, not the center of the universe”

Real Name