"MANILA VT MEETING - 29 DECEMBER 2006" Manila Travelogue by daryll

Manila Travel Guide: 2,072 reviews and 5,089 photos

MALIGAYANG PASKO - FANTASTICALLY PINOY!

I am pinoy enough? Nah...

But I had the grandest time, spoilt by my fellow VTers Pinoy!

Meeting Point at famous Harboer View Restaurant and most everyone were there at scheduled time.

Jackie aka Ahorny - kicked start with the special orders of typically pinoy dishes which i can still recall eccentric local taste - and that is oxtail with peanut sauce...hmm. Seafood was fabulous and roast leg of pork was definitely the star of the day!!!! Well done - Jackie!

Eating and drinking, everyone were just spoilt by the manilenos hospitality, some catching up with old members, sharing travel experience and of course picture taking!! as it was like a dozen of fanciful camera - poor waiter : P ! he had to keep coming back to take our pic.

FROM LEFT: Jackie aka ahorny (i still cant get it why he has horny nick : P), Selina aka Selina.Gecolea(she our VT celebrity star), Aimee aka Moonlighting (she is just adorable as a gold fish), Penn aka Boljakool (his our hunk : D, see his ID), Joyce aka joysweet (she is sweet as sugar loaf), Sunil aka Sunk7 (our Chochin man!), Regina aka Plus +(dont touch her! she my sister), Mittnic - Johannes ( Cool guy from Sweden), Aida aka Asianbelle (she is a lovely pinoy girl), Lily aka lmc2626 ( Nicest girl just like Lily the flower) and of course myself aka daryll (u got something to say uh?)

Quick! The food is getting cold!!!!

Give me your SMILE!

I think I have a tail now!

Joy! I had too much of Oxtail with Peanut Sauce!

Smiling Contest

Let see who had the best SMILE!

Yahoo!!!!

Too much wine! Too much of Oxtail

The Star of the Day!

• Page Updated Jan 17, 2007

Comments

daryll Visits Here Frequently!

Badges & Stats in Manila