"CRUISE" Arlington Travelogue by KarenandCory

Arlington Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 92 photos

Engaged!

We got engaged on Royal Carribean's Navigator of the Seas in the chapel.
Here we are showing off my ring the next day in Mexico.

Our cruise ship in Labadee, Haiti

Our first stop was our favorite as far as beautiful places go. Here's our cruise ship in Haiti.

Labadee

What a gorgeous place! I snorkeled for the first time here and absolutely loved it!!

Playa del Carmen

Once in Cozumel we took a ferry to Playa del Carmen and then a bus to XCaret. I wish these excursions were longer as we barely had time to experience any one place. From what we saw of Mexico, we loved it and of all stops on the cruise, Playa del Carmen is one I would love to come back to. I think I love Mexico.

Xcaret-- Eco theme park

I wanted to go to the Tulum ruins but our group decided on Xcaret instead. In retrospect, I'm glad we did as it seemed half the cruise ship went to to Tulum.
This was a cool excursion, the highlight being floating down an underground river. A definate return visit.

Brimmer Hall -- they Harvest a lot of things!

This Jamaican excursion was cool as it was not overly touristy. Brimmer Hall plantation is beautiful and the thick-accented guides are very informative. We rode in a Jitney and learned how they cultivate bananas, pineapple, cocoa, etc.

This guy deligted us with tales of how they HARVEST things. Strong, strong accent on the "harvest". He rules.

Delightfully touristy in HELL!!

The wedding.

At Dad and Pauline's wedding. Cory later proposed here.

• Page Updated Dec 31, 2006

Comments

KarenandCory Used To Live Here!

KarenandCory

“There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.”

Badges & Stats in Arlington

Have you been to Arlington?

Latest Activity in Arlington