"adventure in Quintana Roo" Top 5 Page for this destination Chetumal Travelogue by jacksimpson
Chetumal Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 71 photos
The mineral rich waters of Bacalar Lagoon are warm and care free to swim in because of the lack of fish and algae.
It is also very nice to kayak there too!
Chichanha is an old Franciscan Monastery in the jungle near Guatemala
I am sure this area has lots of artifacts stil to be discovered because of the small display of human bones that we found.
The hiking in and around the ruins and surrounding jungle was very educational, but super humid and mosquito infested.
More Travelogues (1)
jacksimpson's Related Pages
Chetumal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Road trip to Chetumal"
- "not only a transit..."
- "Chetumal - Nice and quiet place"
- "AlexByt was in Ciudad Chetumal !!!"
- "adventure in Quintana Roo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chetumal
- Hotels in Chetumal
- Transportation in Chetumal
- Restaurants in Chetumal
- Warnings and Dangers in Chetumal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chetumal
- 7 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chetumal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chetumal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chetumal 7 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rachel 4 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baker 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oatman 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amboy 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabo San Lucas 2 reviews, 2 photos
- San José del Cabo 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grenada Intro, 3 reviews
- Essex 2 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ludlow 1 photo, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.