"Monterrico Beach" Monterrico Travelogue by carolineraat
Monterrico Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 10 photos
Monterrico Hawaii is a small village on the Pacific Coast, near the Southern border. It's a half day drive from Antigua.
The village is situated on a sand bank between the ocean and the lague, more or less on an island. You have to go here by boat.
Picture: the beach on an early morning. So calm...
Dinner on the beach every night! The electricity fell out many times... but the stars are magnificent!
In the weekend, many Guatemaltecos and foreign tourists come here. During the week it's calm and peaceful.
But the most precious memory was going by boat, before dawn, to the lague and saw the sunrise. Wow, it was so beautiful!
carolineraat's Related Pages
Monterrico Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monterrico
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monterrico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monterrico
Photos in MonterricoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues