"A journey in the Gassi's" Hassi Bel Guebbour Travelogue by kokoryko
Hassi Bel Guebbour Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
Sunrise on the desert is a special experience, almost everyday if you wake up early enough. The world is beginning. . . .
Well, this is just for play, in fact I had to work there , but I could not refrain from playing in the sand, as little kids usually do, in the sand box; this one is a big one. . . .
The wind shapes the dunes so beautifully.
Somewhere in the red circle on the map.
Ah, by the way, if you need to show maps, the Perry Castaneda Library from University of Texas has a lot online :http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/
kokoryko's Related Pages
Hassi Bel Guebbour Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Desert, oil, gas, and strange encounters"
- Create a Hassi Bel Guebbour Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hassi Bel Guebbour
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Hassi Bel Guebbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hassi Bel Guebbour
Photos in Hassi Bel GuebbourSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 83 reviews, 427 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 344 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 68 reviews, 340 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 69 reviews, 315 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 48 reviews, 306 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 40 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 43 reviews, 195 photos
- Monts du Forez Intro, 39 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 43 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 1 travelogue