"Willy_Wonka gets around" Baltimore Travelogue by Dabs

Baltimore Travel Guide: 1,196 reviews and 3,406 photos

My Virtual attendee

The BaltOberfest hosts came up with a fun way for people, who were just DYING to attend BaltOberfest but couldn't because of such silly things as work or 24 hour plane rides, to participate by having them send pictures so that the real attendees could take them around and show them a good time! Selection was random and hopefully everyone got adopted :-)

I was one of the last people to show up at Crab Fest, so I rifled through the remaining Virtual attendees and I couldn't believe that the life of the party, my favorite Aussie, sausage munching, Wonkalicious Anna Banana's (Willy_Wonka) name hadn't been pulled out yet so I begged Frank to let me cheat and get Willy because I just couldn't have her miss the party, now could I??????

I think you'll see that you had a good time!

One of the hosts, Frank (Frankcanfly) and Willy. Or is that Frankcanlick? ;-)

This guy isn't even a VTer and he's heard about you Anna!

All the men wanted to pose with you, here's Hansi (Waalewiener) and Steve (NC_Ziggy). Hansi cheated a little to get his virtual attendee, Tina-Perth, but I'll let him tell the story of how he "bought" her and Steve got himself another hottie, PushiRubiano, no gossip on whether he got her fair and square or if there was a little side batering going on ;-)

Passing you along to Hansi's wife, Lori (LoriPori). Kinky!

and with a New Yorker, Chris (cjg1)

Here's Anna with Andy (hopkid) and his wife Rita posing with Anna BEFORE she went and got herself thrown in the pokey

Patty (hexepatty) and I pooled our money and bailed Anna out of jail Sunday morning ;-)

• Page Updated Sep 19, 2006

Comments

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Badges & Stats in Baltimore

Have you been to Baltimore?

Latest Activity in Baltimore