"TEDDY BEAR MANSION" Jeju-do Travelogue by ancient_traveler
Jeju-do Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 905 photos
The Teddy Bear Museum exhibits everything about Teddy Bears, which have been loved worldwide for 100 years. Millions of people around the world collect Teddy Bears and they seek out old, unique, and valuable teddy bears for their personal collections. The Jeju Teddy Bear Museum opened especially for the European collectors and is more exciting than ever with special "Teddy Bear" entertainment
Take an airport limousine No.600
→ Get off at Yeomiji Botanical Garden in Jungmun sightseeing complex, then walk for 5 min.
The gallery is segmented into three sections, the Art Hall, the History Hall and the Project Exhibition Hall.
At the Art Hall are the latest artworks of world’s famous designers, and you will also find animation characters beloved by children. And there is a section you must not miss, where you can find the smallest Teddy Bear in the world at the size of 4.5mm.
At the History Hall, you can see the 100- year history of teddy bears including famous scenes, popular teddy bears of different eras, and antique teddy bears. The Mona Lisa teddy bear and the teddy bears of the “The Last Supper” (Leonardo Da Vinci) will especially catch your eyes.
At the project exhibit hall you can meet teddy bears grouped to suit the theme of each exhibition.You can dine or drink coffee at the museum cafe or bar while appreciating the beautiful landscape of Jejudo Island. But there are other places besides the fancy cafe or bar.
At the museum garden, you can meet the marvelous teddy bear sculptures and models. The garden decorated with various themes such as the Korean Black bear family and the magical pond is also a great site to see. From the outside garden, there is a great view of Chungmoon Beach.
- SHOP FOR LOCAL SPECIALITIES
- See All Airport Bus Limousine JEJU
- See All JEJU ORANGE
- See All MT HALLA
- a little journey in Jeju
ancient_traveler's Related Pages
Jeju-do Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seongsun Sunrise Festival at Cheju"
- "Jeju-do: Island of Love and Oranges"
- "Jeju-do, Island of Stones, Wind, Womans"
- "Paradise on earth!"
- "Cheju - Honeymoon Island"
- "Jeju_the island with endless beaches"
- "Jeju Island - Korea's Pearl"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jeju-do
- Hotels in Jeju-do
- Transportation in Jeju-do
- Nightlife in Jeju-do
- Restaurants in Jeju-do
- Shopping in Jeju-do
- Warnings and Dangers in Jeju-do
- See All...
Explore the World
- Naga City
- Kampong Salak Tinggi Hotels
- Lake Sakakawea State Park Hotels
- Santa Ana
- Fort Delaware State Park Hotels
- Los Charamicos Hotels
- Port Angeles
- Southern Thailand
- Ko Man Nok Hotels
- Puerto Princesa
- Santo Domingo
- Muncar Hotels
Badges & Stats in Jeju-do
- 24 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Jeju-do?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jeju-do
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 119 reviews, 278 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 100 reviews, 206 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 49 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 64 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 72 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 46 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 42 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 36 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 34 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues