"Meeting with PJ, Swanet & Ingrid" Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Travelogue by jo104

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,245 reviews and 21,479 photos

I was going to be on my own on Monday evening as my friend was working, so Ingrid offered to have dinner with me & booked The Eetkamer van de Jordaan which is becoming a VT hotspot.

I was very flattered that Piet & his wife Swanet joined us after hearing from my friend that he lives on the German border.

Rich had to leave to catch his flight back to London, so he ordered a main whilst we enjoyed scrummy starters - my starter was so filling it could have been a main course.

Swanet & I were on the red sauce - I believe her pics of me needed a lot of photoshopping perhaps to get rid of the healthy red glow!!

I did bring the obligitory postcards for signing as PJ & I caught up on the VT gossip whilst also trying to persuade him and Ingrid to join us in Bonn

This pic is dedicated to the dessert I needed help finishing - just like heaven on earth

We parted company at the station after walking down a little street I have never been before. I caught my tram back to the Sarphatiplaza whilst PJ & Swanet embarked on a long journey home. Ingrid I think stays fairly close but it was a monday night & work beckons for those not on holiday!!

Another lovely meeting with familiar faces :-) Thanks to Ingrid, PJ & Swanet

• Page Updated Sep 4, 2006

Comments

jo104 Visits Here Frequently!

jo104

“Be prepared for a culture shock!”

Badges & Stats in Amsterdam

Have you been to Amsterdam?

Latest Activity in Amsterdam