"Sunsets" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Travelogue by ForestqueenNYC
Florence Travel Guide: 5,286 reviews and 12,068 photos
One of my favorite things to do no matter where I am is to watch the sunset. A particularly good place from which to watch is the Ponte Santa Trinita. You will find a lot of other people there too. The Ponte Vecchio is also good, but too crowded. Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole are other great sunset watching spots.
- See All WHAT TO WEAR IN FLORENCE
- See All English Language Bookstore
- See All Not Very Good
- See All Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi, Meeting Place
- See All Beggars
ForestqueenNYC's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 62 Reviews
- 160 Photos
- 77 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (160)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 14 photos
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos