"Diary of a madman." Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Travelogue by Jerelis
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 489 photos
Whenever we undertake a journey to a particular country we always want to know all about the surroundings, it’s history, it’s culture, which cities to visit, which hikes to undertake, et cetera. In advance to the journey we browse over the internet to get certain information and read travel books just to make sure we won’t miss out on anything.
Once we’re travelling we like to talk to the local people about their own country, their own region and those conversations will retrieve lots of extra information about some beautiful spots to visit, the ultimate restaurant or sometimes a particular area to avoid.
Ever since we had our own personal travel site an this one at Virtual Tourist we like not only to undertake the journey, but also write about it for everyone to enjoy. Just to make sure we won’t forget the details of our journey we write is all down in a diary. We have given the dairy the name “Diary of a madman” and it contains all the information we have gathered. We like to make the diary more beautiful to glue in some pictures out of folders and also the entrance tickets to museums, National Parks, bus tickets, et cetera.
This way we’re able to tell all our friends about our travels. For Virtual Tourist we can reproduce all the information for (hopefully) solid tips with lots of good details that will help you in your travels. Besides that it’s always fun to read about a journey we took for example 7 or 8 years ago and read about what we exactly did and how we experienced it. We also have managed to keep in touch with the local people we talked to and do nourish these contacts. On this Travelogue of Virtual Tourist you can see some pages out of the Diary of a madman and have an impression on how it looks. Enjoy!
We guess that this qoute says it all what we want to accomplish by writing a dairy during our journeys. The diary plays a huge role in many aspects of our trips. We’re listing the weather of each day and write about daily personal events. Besides that we make quick notes about specific facts we hear from the locals or read in papers. Whenever we’re back at the spot we stay, we translate the notes into a story of the day. It’s really a from of hobby writing and together with the pictures, entrance tickets and other stuff we glue in it we might refer it something similar to the term "scrapbooking."
Once again a very good quote and refers to everything we do during our journeys. Writing, cutting, pasting, looking for other material, listening, reproducing, et cetera. We do have “scrapbooks” of the Big Island of Hawaii, Venice, island of Corfu, East Coast of Australia, Barcelona, South western part of the United States of America and many more destinations.
- See All Hawaiian Budweiser - King of all Beers?
- See All Hawaii Volcanoes Official Map and Guide.
- See All Do drink enough!!!
- See All Steam Vents & 'Iliahi Trail - Sulphur...
Jerelis' Related Pages
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAWAIIAN VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK, FIRE IN THE HOLE"
- "Hawaii Volcanos National Park"
- "Home to the active Kilaue Volcano"
- "Not just Volcanoes!"
- "Hawaii Volcanoes National Park"
- "Fresh lava on Kilauea (2003 - 2004)"
- "Sharrie's Volcanoes Awakening"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Hotels in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Transportation in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Nightlife in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Restaurants in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Shopping in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- 26 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Photos in Hawaii Volcanoes National ParkSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoogeveen Intro, 87 reviews, 134 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pals Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos