"Raas Elbar" Egypt Travelogue by ifam
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,110 reviews and 41,008 photos
The town is peaceful and quiet....more well known to local travellers for weekend holiday, for wedding reception and honeymoon. In the summer months..one can barely find space to walk in the town centre as it will be full of activities and full of people walking here and there since during these summer months it is more suitable for swimming and beach activities
More Travelogues (1)
ifam's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 18 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubai Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Tioman 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rawalpindi Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos