"Tourist in my own city - The Old Port" Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Travelogue by etrehumain
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,777 reviews and 7,089 photos
I love to walk in Montreal. It's the best way to discover small restaurants and hidden shops. Playing the tourist in my home town is also very interesting. Usually, i go around with my camera and i try to look differently to what's around me (like looking up for details in the top of buildings).
A few years ago, the Old Port wasn't very interesting. But now, all year long, there is many kind of activities for everyone. Brand new hotels open and many exquisite restaurants.
- See All World Cup fever !!!
- See All A brand new creative vegetarian spot !
- See All Friends from the nature
- See All Without worries
- See All A little bit of everything
- See All Going somewhere ?
etrehumain's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 55 Reviews
- 272 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Photos in MontrealSee All Photos (272)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 55 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Baie-Saint-Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tadoussac Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Quebec Intro, 3 photos