"Traveling to Lake Colbun" Talca Travelogue by VeronicaG
Talca Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 37 photos
Much of the Chilean countryside is accessible by dirt road, so once the paved road is left behind it's important to have a car that is built for abuse.
I love this countryside scene with the shrubby bushes along the dusty road and beyond...the lake framed by the mountains.
At the end of a circuitous dirt road, simple wood gates mark the entrance to the family's lake cottage.
This grassy area is where we gathered to lounge, dip in the water or converse with neighbors.
More Travelogues (1)
VeronicaG's Related Pages
Talca Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Talca
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Talca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Talca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 79 reviews, 198 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 182 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 80 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 61 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 54 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 51 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 57 reviews, 103 photos
- Israel Intro, 41 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue