"National Colony in Lahore suburbs" Lahore Travelogue by L-A
Lahore Travel Guide: 532 reviews and 985 photos
You would never had known there is a chapel in this area - for seekers and also downstairs there will be an orphanage
I've known Faisal since 2002
Misweh speaks suprisingly good English. I hope she learns more at school - English is their third language...
They gave me a wonderful supper that included my favourite
dessert - kheer!
I'm fond of this man, who is pastor of Methodist colony congregation. He is gentle, and speaks English slowly... He's learning and got to practise on me.
More Travelogues (1)
L-A's Related Pages
Lahore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lahoree's Lahore"
- "L A H O R E: Meri Jaan ! My Soul !"
- "CITY OF GARDENS & TRADITIONS....LAHORE"
- "LORE LORE AE(Their z no comparison to Lahore)"
- "Lahore...Pakistan Ka Dil Hai"
- "Lahore - City of Mughal Emperors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lahore
- Hotels in Lahore
- Transportation in Lahore
- Nightlife in Lahore
- Restaurants in Lahore
- Shopping in Lahore
- Warnings and Dangers in Lahore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lahore
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lahore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lahore
Photos in LahoreSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues