"Snowy Boston" Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Travelogue by garridogal
Boston Travel Guide: 3,988 reviews and 8,903 photos
Went to The Public Garden to snap pictures after the big snowfall - before it gets too dirty. This is one of the first shots I snapped. I thought the sun, beginning to set, looked really neat peaking through the buildings.
I guess not that many folks are out on a chilly Monday afternoon.
We had a really warm January, here on the East Coast. Although it make look frozen this pond is nowhere near being so.
How do they stand being in that frigid water?
And here's the proof!
I can't really say that the Hancock Building is beautiful. But it's reflective properties make it really interesting to photograph. Plus, it's the largest building in New England so we tend to dote on it a bit.
Beacon Hill, that is. There really isn't a prettier neighborhood in Boston. Those hilly streets were a little scary after a snowfall however...
I always consider Beacon Hill to be how anyone who's never been to Boston must picture the entire city. I wish! But hey, it's beautiful and looks even moreso after a snowfall. Whenever I come here I feel envious of those who are lucky enough to live here. Oh well...
- See All Time Sensitive Tip!
- See All Absolutely loved it!!!
- See All Pickpockets!
- See All Float on....
- See All Zipit with a Zipcar!
garridogal's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 79 Reviews
- 215 Photos
- 45 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Photos in BostonSee All Photos (215)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 79 reviews, 216 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 47 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brewster Intro, 23 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 35 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America Intro, 31 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 20 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues