"Pics from the VT meeting January 21, 2006" Greater London Travelogue by Dabs

Greater London Travel Guide: 25,142 reviews and 54,372 photos

Our lovely hostesses

Our lovely hostesses for the evening were the lovely Kat (keida84) and Jen (jenniflower). Thanks for all your hard work ladies! Everything was fabulous!

VT hot man of the year

I had the pleasure of meeting Ed (Kaspian) at the Toronto meeting in September, 2005 so after I decided to sign up for the London meeting, I set to work to persuade the VTHMOTY to come to London. After 2 months of incredibly subtle suggestions, Ed FINALLY decided to join us. After receiving his "official" VTHMOTY tshirt, having women throw their knickers at him and having women lined up to have their picture taken with him, I'm pretty sure he was still glad that I "was like a drug pusher waving drugs under his nose" ;-)

You dirty dog

"You dirty dog" was how I greeted Hansi when I saw him Friday morning, all the protestation about how he was going to miss the London meet, BOO HOO and here he was standing in the lobby of Kat's hotel.

Needless to say, we were all SO happy that you came (you dirty dog) and you made a wonderful emcee for the meet :-)

Even the men love Hansi....

Clearly, even the VT men love Hansi

more evidence....

Even notorious woman loving Bradbrown can't resist Hansi's charms

Gnorman

For Gnorman's life story, you should go check out his page on Kat's (keida84) Hollywood Beach page

Here he is posing with his new "owner" :-)

VT papparazzi

What would a VT meet be without the VT papparazzi stalking you? I'm glad so many of you took such great photos as I was a real slacker!!!!

After the bash

After the bash, VTers broke into groups and headed off to various places, a few of us, Kaspian, dejavu2gb, jessica_b, huggy93 and durfun, headed to a couple of pubs near Charing Cross, conveniently located for me to stumble back to my hotel

Here's a pic of me and dejavu2gb, I was so glad to finally meet Gareth, he was exactly as I had expected, it was if I had known him for years!

• Page Updated Jul 20, 2006

Comments

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Badges & Stats in Greater London

• 1,232 Forum posts

Have you been to Greater London?

Latest Activity in Greater London