"THE USUAL SUSPECTS" Personal Page by ChristinaNest
My husband Yasser, our son Martin and I at my parents' place.
He just can't stay in one place... We have so many interests and hobbies in common. Check them out in a new album soon...
My husband in the Dominican Republic, where he was born.
My parents, Valko and Dilyana, with their beloved grand-son Marty. They are crazy about Marty, they spoil him in every possible way. Marty is the guest of honour at their home in Burgas for several months every summer. They take him to the beach, for walks in the parks, buy him toys every other day and forgive him all the pranks. Dilyana and Valko come to visit us in Sofia from time to time and take care of Marty when my husband and I go abroad. Thank you for all the help and support!
p.s. check out the b&w album
Marty loves his granny so much. Now that he's older they talk on the phone almost every day. I wish my mother didn't spoil him that much.
He loves making new toys for Marty, like that rocking horse on the picture, and he's always ready to repair another broken toy. My father is very good with his hands. He has done so many improvements, repairs and little inventions at his and our houses. He has built a holiday house, a sailing boat, a tractor, a trailer and many more. He has his own vinyard, orchard and garden and used to have bee-hives. I hope Marty inherits those gifts. So far he's good at putting things apart but can't put them together yet :))
My sister adores her nephew and spoils him with too many presets. She visits us very often, Marty calls her 'lelya Lili' (meaning "aunt Lilly").
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 320 Reviews
- 1,677 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 38 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
- Commented on Sininen's profile page
created their Personal Page "2012"
- Uploaded a Photo to "2012"
- ChristinaNest and Parisforless are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: 2012 New UNESCO World Heritage"
- Wrote a Review Ivanovo rock hewn church in Ruse Things to Do
- updated a Bulgaria Travelogue "VT meetings 2"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 48 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 24 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Belogradchik Intro, 16 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgas Intro, 18 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dominican Republic Intro, 23 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Koprivshtitsa Intro, 9 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rila Intro, 13 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plovdiv Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 12 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22198 Reviews - 54001 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23037 Reviews - 47268 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7700 Reviews - 19770 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos