"valley of the kings" Egypt Travelogue by lostaussie
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,112 reviews and 41,014 photos
we arrived at the valley of the kings, wondering what we were doing there. this place looks like there would be nothing more interesting than sand and rock. how wrong we were!!!
these little tunnels contain some of the more incredible hyroglyphs that i saw anywhere in egypt. the workmanship that went into these tombs is incredible. the compulsory guides for each tomb were usually easily bribed to allow photos so long as no flash was used.
More Travelogues (1)
lostaussie's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 2 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 43 photos
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Bled Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Korcula Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos