"MARTAPURA - City of Diamond" Banjarmasin Travelogue by black_mimi99
Banjarmasin Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 185 photos
Martapura is the capital of the Banjar regency, 36 kilometers southeast of Banjarmasin.Martapura, particularly the Cempaka district, is a well known producer of diamonds.Several mining villages exist, such as Lukaas and Sungai Tiung, lying five kilometers from Martapura.
The Trisakti diamond was the most expensive diamond ever found in this region. It weighed 160 carats and belonged to the pink diamond category.
More Travelogues (1)
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Banjarmasin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Venetia of kalimantan. (haha)"
- "Life in the water - La vida en el agua"
- ">> city by the rivers "
- "BANJARMASIN, RIVER SIDE CITY"
- "SOUTH BORNEO / KALIMANTAN SELATAN"
- "Banjarmasin, the River Life Charm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banjarmasin
- Hotels in Banjarmasin
- Transportation in Banjarmasin
- Shopping in Banjarmasin
- Warnings and Dangers in Banjarmasin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banjarmasin
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Banjarmasin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banjarmasin
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos