"Around Nigran - Food, Wine and More" Nigrán Travelogue by Shabu
Nigrán Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 30 photos
Here I am playing with some fresh mussels we bought at El Campo in Vigo. This is going to be a great dinner...
My friend, Diana, smelling them to make sure they are okay before she boils them.
A nice quiet dinner with sandwiches, cheese, grapes and of course soem good Spanish red wine.
Some deliceous Tetilla cheese with bread, red wine and candlelight.
Happy Birthday Alexian!!! We love you...
And for dessert, a cake topped with a creamy custard and fresh fruit and some cafe con leche...
More Travelogues (2)
Written Nov 30, 2005
Written Jan 3, 2006
Our Animal Friends in the Area
Shabu's Related Pages
Nigrán Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nigrán
- 4 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nigrán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nigrán
Top 10 Pages
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nigrán Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bayona Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- La Guardia Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lugo Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Noia Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigo Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Oya Intro, 1 review, 9 photos
- Muros Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bethlehem Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos