"A Grandchild is a Treasure to Behold" Personal Page by deecat
I had never been a "fawning" person about babies and neither had Allan. So, we were both surprised at our own reactions when our daughter Jill and her husband Eric had Sabrina Dee [June 11, 2005].
I think it was the day that she looked right at me and smiled...she stole my heart.
Her disposition is so pleasant; her eagerness to go to most anyone is refreshing; her silly "scream talk" [as we call it] is hysterical.
Sabrina loves her toes. She giggles each time she reaches down, finds them, and places them [as she does everything else] into her mouth.
This is a favorite photo of Sabrina Dee. It's so typical of her lovely disposition.
Please click on this photo to see Jill entirely!
This photo was taken by Eric's father, Alex, this summer at our niece's house. It shows three generations: Grandmother Dee, Mother Jill, and Baby Sabrina Dee.
It's obvious from her photographs that Sabrina Dee is a large baby, both in height and weight. She weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces at birth; 15 pounds at three months, and 19 pounds at five months. In this photo, she is 3 months old.
Now [December, 2005] at almost six months, Sabrina Dee is about 28 inches long and weighs about 20 pounds.
This was the first time that Sabrina Dee stayed overnight by herself at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house [that's us]. She was excellent and only cried once when she was hungry.
Allan was babysitting Sabrina Dee at about age two months, and they both fell asleep on the couch. This was a precious moment in time.
Jill took this photo of Sabrina Dee in her crib at home. She is curled up with her stuffed frog, whose name is LillyMae Leap! I bought this before she was born because Jill loves frogs, and the frog matched Sabrina Dee's room.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,520 Reviews
- 5,418 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 67 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
- Commented on Babcia's profile page
- deecat and roamer61 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Expanding Horizons"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Expanding Horizons"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: "Game of Thrones"..."
- Wrote a Review Dr. F. R. Crouch Nature Sanctuary in Farmington Things to Do
- updated a Farmington Travel Page "Early Spring Trip"
PhotosSee All Photos (5418)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 223 reviews, 581 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 82 reviews, 223 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 50 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 112 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 53 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 98 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robinson Intro, 42 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa Intro, 46 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Intro, 49 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galena Intro, 39 reviews, 112 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22500 Reviews - 55076 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15645 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos