"godmade rockformings in the Saudi desert" Personal Page by sjazeerah
the rock delivers more faces than just the witch on the right side.
You can go to there with one of the HASH groups. HASH are groups that meet somewhere in the desert to walk or run around. You can join such a group if you meet Hashers who take you with them. You might meet them at work, on Parties, .... Be discrete as these groups are not very official in KSA.
left on top a shape similar to a strict looking grandfather, right under his chin a face looking like Jesus
the right rocket releases a face similar to a cheerful grandmother
camel with hay
The rock is situated directly near a road close to Al 'Ula.
If you book a Mada'in Saleh trip, the tourist guides will take you to there.
near a road outside Riyadh
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 41 Reviews
- 169 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- sjazeerah and Manyana are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Site to reside when working in greater Washington"
- created a Woodbridge Travel Page "Site to reside when working in greater Washington"
- Commented on one of najamrulz's Dubai travel pages
- Posted in Travel United Arab Emirates Forum "RE: bellydance in dubai"
- Wrote a Review In memory of SS-victims in Düsseldorf Off The Beaten Path
updated their Personal Page "godmade rockformings in the Saudi desert"
Top 10 Pages
- Düsseldorf Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riyadh Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Al `Ula Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Solingen Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Corleone Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sitges Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Medina Intro, 3 photos
- Mintaqat Ha'il Intro, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 photos