"My Favourite Sunset Pix" Personal Page by aussirose
There's nothing better than grabbing a nice wine along with crackers, cheese, olives etc & enjoying a spectacular sunset with hubby.....kids playing on the beach..... :o)
One of the nicest things to do on holiday is to sit and relax with an evening drink and enjoy the sunset. We did plenty of that on our holiday on Pulau Tioman, a small rustic Island off the coast from Kuala Lumpur.
We are very lucky to live close to the beach.
Perth has the most amazing sunsets..... especially if there is a bit of cloud in the sky.
A common pasttime for Perthians in summer is to take the kids, snacks, drinks and camping chairs down to the beach and enjoy the sunset with the family :o)
And another one from our backyard in the old house at Ocean Reef :o)
Of course sunrises can be just as stunning!!
Hubby & I experienced this view up the very top end of Australia on the 2008 vt Survivor trip.
How gorgeous is that!! :o)
And another one from the top end.
Sunset at Garig National Park, northern tip of the Cobourg Peninsula, a place called Smith Point.
You wouldn't want to go swimming here though.... this is croc territory.
Quite often the hues after sunset are just as gorgeous as the sunset itself.
We took Shirene (appleseed81) down to our local beach when she came for a visit and this is what I captured after we enjoyed the sunset :o)
As luck has it, I just happened to capture the moon one day just after sunset.
Now the moon is another story :o) Don't you just love a full moon on a clear night! :o) .....If I get enough decent pictures.....might even do a travelogue on that one day....so stay tuned :o)
More Personal Pages (16)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,106 Reviews
- 5,094 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 97 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How much do your early years..."
- Commented on one of LoriPori's New York City travel pages
- aussirose and jayjayc are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "More VA advenutures"
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travelogue "Fun With Photoshop Elements 9 & other Arty Pix"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fireflies 2013 aussirose, BorneoGrrl & maysue"
- Wrote a Review Pulau Ketam with Private Driver Patrick in Pulau Ketam Transportation
- Uploaded a Video to Gent
PhotosSee All Photos (5094)
VideosSee All Videos (152)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 39 reviews, 226 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Island Intro, 24 reviews, 113 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos