"A day in Jacksonville" Jacksonville Travelogue by carmenlilly
Jacksonville Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 89 photos
We went to the Britt Festival the day of our arrival. We went to see Jonny Lang - live and acoustic. It was awesome!
The whole atmosphere at the Britt Festival is just great. People are relaxed and just enjoy the show. They bring their own food and drinks, but for those who didn't bring any there are vending stalls too.
Since it can get pretty chilly in Septemeber it's a good idea to bring blankets.
After the concert we headed to the Bella Union for a few drinks. It was fun there and a nice and relaxed atmosphere.
We spend an afternoon in Jacksonville, wandering around town, going into every little store. We looked at the old buildings and just enjoyed a nice afternoon in that calm town.
carmenlilly's Related Pages
Jacksonville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Motherlode Town in Oregon"
- "A trip into the past"
- "Home of the Britt Festival -- Jacksonville, OR"
- "Historic Jacksonville, Oregon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jacksonville
- Hotels in Jacksonville
- Transportation in Jacksonville
- Nightlife in Jacksonville
- Restaurants in Jacksonville
- Shopping in Jacksonville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jacksonville
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jacksonville
Photos in JacksonvilleSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Crater Lake National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sankt Marien Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashland Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Tempe Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos