"Chalice Garden" Top 5 Page for this destination Glastonbury Travelogue by Krumlovgirl
Glastonbury Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 436 photos
To see more photos that I have taken in the Chalice Garden, check out this page. My Chalice Garden Photo Album
Whether you come to the garden to meditate, enjoy the flowers, or to drink from the fountain, it is a wonderful place for a peaceful visit. Just remember that if you're going to drink from the fountain you need to bring a container, or else you'll end up using a film container like I did. :-)
Krumlovgirl's Related Pages
Glastonbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GLASTONBURY - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!"
- "The Mystical Isle of Avalon"
- "Glastonbury - not just for hippies"
- "Glastonbury - Tranquility at it's finest!"
- "Glastonbury Festival"
- "England's mountains green"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glastonbury
- Hotels in Glastonbury
- Transportation in Glastonbury
- Nightlife in Glastonbury
- Restaurants in Glastonbury
- Shopping in Glastonbury
- Warnings and Dangers in Glastonbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glastonbury
- 9 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Glastonbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glastonbury
Top 10 Pages
- Richmond Intro, 90 reviews, 196 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lexington Intro, 47 reviews, 104 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 42 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berea Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lampeter Intro, 8 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glastonbury Intro, 9 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues