"Fall's Breakin' Out All Over" Connecticut Travelogue by spgood301
Connecticut Travel Guide: 1,717 reviews and 5,032 photos
If there's one thing New England's known for, it's the colors of fall. The leaves change from green, to orange and red, before falling to earth for the coming winter. It's all part of nature's cycle, and can be seen and enjoyed in much of Connecticut in October and, if you're lucky, November.
These pictures were taken in Bristol, the town near Hartford where I sometimes work. The colors were just a little past peak; indeed, note that some trees are bare. Hopefully, they'll whet your appetite for a trip to Connecticut next fall - they've certainly whetted mine.
spgood301's Related Pages
Connecticut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why not Come and Visit....."
- "Gateway to New England"
- "PLACE BESIDE A LONG RIVER"
- "Wineries, Ski Resorts, Beverly Hills East"
- "Connecticut ~ Known as.. The Nutmeg State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Connecticut
- Hotels in Connecticut
- Transportation in Connecticut
- Nightlife in Connecticut
- Restaurants in Connecticut
- Shopping in Connecticut
- Warnings and Dangers in Connecticut
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Connecticut
- 9 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Connecticut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Connecticut
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 44 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philadelphia Intro, 41 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 39 reviews, 27 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baltimore Intro, 5 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues