"IT ALL BEGAN WITH THE IDEA OF A SMALL FESTIVAL." Personal Page by unexplored
As most of the bands had a female singer, it was decided to organize an event with only female singers. The event became known as the "Metal Female Voices Fest" and was a success!
The last festival took place at the Oktoberhallen in Wieze, Belgium.
There were two stages, playing in alternation, so that the audience could see each band!
Anachronia, Autumn(Netherlands), The Legion of Hetheria(Mexico), Elis, Skeptical Minds(Belgium), Midnattsol(Norway), Mercury Rain(U.K.), Epica, Asrai(Netherlands), After Forever(Netherlands), Leaves' Eyes(France)and Lacuna Coil(Italy)all played at the last fest.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 192 Reviews
- 144 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 38 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- unexplored and mnp17 are now friends.
- Commented on one of indygina's Nice travel pages
- Wrote a Review Goth-friendly about Garlic & Shots (Olsson's) in London Restaurants
- updated a Salzburg Travel Page "SALZBURG"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Trachtenvogl"
updated their Profile Page "Ahhhh…the joys of travel."
- Posted in Travel Athens Forum "RE: RE: Greek Island Hopping -..."
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Hamburg 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glastonbury Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Sebastián Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Salisbury 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bedford Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue