"Geelong - some photos of general interest" Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Travelogue by cassiejoy42
Geelong Travel Guide: 318 reviews and 667 photos
Do you think this would make a good jigsaw? When I was younger, living at home with my parents, it was a great tradition to put together 1000 or 2000 piece jigsaws - it was a real family event.
I thought this photo here would make a good jigsaw as it has sky, water and trees which are hard to put together in a jigsaw.
This photo was taken from the top walking track at Western Beach, looking across to Cunningham Pier (white building at left of photo) - small yachts in the water, and part of the city skyline to the right of the photo.
This Bollard man represents the Geelong Football team.
He wears our traditional blue and white football club uniform.
He can be found at the corner of Eastern Beach Rd and Ritchie Boulevard.
This photo is taken looking down Moorabool Street.
The clock tower is the T & G Building which is one of the more well known landmarks of the city of Geelong.
These terrace houses are in Gheringhap Street opposite the Mercure Hotel.
Melbourne has a lot of terrace houses in its suburbs - we don't have many terrace houses in Geelong. I thought these were really pretty and neat.
More Travelogues (4)
Written Oct 24, 2005
Geelong - Waterfront, Bollards, Spectacular Views
Written Nov 3, 2005
Geelong, Signs, signs everywhere signs
Written Nov 6, 2005
Geelong - St Mary of the Angels - Churches
Written Nov 7, 2005
The Uniting Church of Australia, South Geelong
- See All Geelong and District Peace Memorial
- See All Geelong - Hot Rod Shows
- See All Geelong, Safety on Coastal Beaches
- See All Fairy Park, Ballan Road, Anakie
- See All Gateway Hotel / Motel , Ayces Bistro
cassiejoy42's Related Pages
Geelong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geelong - My Home Town... er, City."
- "Sweetberry's "Geelong Page""
- "Geelong - The Jewel of a City on Corio Bay"
- "Geelong & Great Ocean Road, Victoria"
- "Gateway to the Great Ocean Road"
- "Keeweechic's Geelong, Victoria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geelong
- Hotels in Geelong
- Transportation in Geelong
- Nightlife in Geelong
- Restaurants in Geelong
- Shopping in Geelong
- Warnings and Dangers in Geelong
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Geelong
- 30 Reviews
- 146 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Geelong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geelong
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: Another Woman's Man"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Geelong - Hot Rod Shows"
- Wrote a Review Geelong and District Peace Memorial in Geelong Things to Do
- updated a Geelong Travelogue "Geelong - some photos of general interest"
- Commented on one of Marpessa's Geelong travel pages
Photos in GeelongSee All Photos (146)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 30 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corio Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Australia Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anglesea Intro, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 2 photos
Latest Geelong hotel reviews
- Chifley on the Esplanade
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013
- Comfort Inn Parkside
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 21, 2013
- Mercure Geelong
- 423 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Best Western Geelong Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Four Points by Sheraton Geelong
- 195 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Comfort Inn Eastern Sands
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 8, 2013
- Comfort Inn Bay City
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013