"Autumn in Germany" Personal Page by King_Golo
Ah, the best season of the year has started again: autumn! The sky is incredibly blue and the trees are in sort of a competition who can produce the most colourful leaves... Now is the time when nothing keeps me at home (not even work!) and I grab my bike and ride through the forests. Chemnitz is surrounded by hilly terrain, partly forests, where at the moment nature is wonderful! Here are some impressions of bike rides in October 2005 and 2006.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 971 Reviews
- 1,765 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 139 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
- Commented on one of chancay's Freiburg im Breisgau travel pages
- created a Oxford Travelogue "A Guide to Oxford's Pubs"
- Posted in Travel Hanoi Forum "Re: How would you spend 4 days..."
updated their Profile Page "The World Is My Kingdom"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The World Is My Kingdom"
- Wrote a Review Pihlajasaari Island - the perfect place to relax in Helsinki Things to Do
- King_Golo and jayjayc are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Isla de Tenerife
PhotosSee All Photos (1765)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues