"Autumn in Germany" Personal Page by King_Golo
Ah, the best season of the year has started again: autumn! The sky is incredibly blue and the trees are in sort of a competition who can produce the most colourful leaves... Now is the time when nothing keeps me at home (not even work!) and I grab my bike and ride through the forests. Chemnitz is surrounded by hilly terrain, partly forests, where at the moment nature is wonderful! Here are some impressions of bike rides in October 2005 and 2006.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,139 Reviews
- 2,198 Photos
- 19 Countries
- 163 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
- Commented on one of King_Golo's Pembrokeshire tips
- Posted in Travel Scotland Forum "Re: Looking for Suggestions for..."
- Wrote a Review Schelmenbaum statue in Emmingen in Land Baden-Württemberg Off The Beaten Path
- updated a Tuttlingen Travel Page "Tuttlingen - World Capital of Medical Technology"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gesamtkunstwerk"
- King_Golo and travelfrosch are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "The World Is My Kingdom"
- Uploaded a Video to Dresden
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 61 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 45 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue