"Autumn in Germany" Personal Page by King_Golo
Ah, the best season of the year has started again: autumn! The sky is incredibly blue and the trees are in sort of a competition who can produce the most colourful leaves... Now is the time when nothing keeps me at home (not even work!) and I grab my bike and ride through the forests. Chemnitz is surrounded by hilly terrain, partly forests, where at the moment nature is wonderful! Here are some impressions of bike rides in October 2005 and 2006.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 980 Reviews
- 1,779 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 140 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
- Commented on longsanborn's profile page
- Wrote a Review England's Best B&B in Newton Abbot Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "England's Best B&B"
- Posted in Travel Black Forest Forum "Re: asking about public..."
- updated a Clyde River Travel Page "Killer County"
updated their Profile Page "The World Is My Kingdom"
- King_Golo and nickandchris are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Isla de Tenerife
PhotosSee All Photos (1779)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues