"Castles that i liked" Personal Page by ophiro
Castles are amazing buildings that makes you think about old times , about knights and dragons , great kings , mighty warriors and beautiful princess.
Neuschwanstein castle - one of the most beautiful castles in the world and my favorite too !
Neuschwanstein Castle - is located in Bavaria,Germany with amazing location.
Blair castle is a castle in Scotland.
This castle was on our way from edinburgh to inverness so we decided to see this lovely place.
with a lot of green trees and peacocks. you can spent 2-3 hours here.
The castle is the home of the dukes of Atholl for more than 700 years and the architecture is Magnificent.
Inside the castle we saw a lot of weapons and heads of hunted animals.
Edinburgh Castle located on the start of the royal mile on a big rock , with great view over the city.
On your visit you will see great weapons , amazing landscape , great architecture.
Hohenschwangau castle was built in the 12th century.
King Ludwig II (who built Neuschwanstein castle) spent his younger days here..
this is a beautiful castle with great view to the lake.
Dolmabahce palace is located in Istanbul.
Dolmabahce palace to my opinion is a beautiful palace more than Topkapi palace (so dont waste your time in Topkapi).
The meaning of Dolmabahce is filled garden.
The palace is divided to the first palace and the harem and there is also the clock tower and Dolmabahce mosque.
Entrance to the palace is 12 YTL , the harem 6 YTL and for prrmission to take pictures more 6 YTL.
This is a rich palace with amazing interior , a lot of carpets , huge chandeliers , presents from many world leaders (of that period).
there is a beautiful view to the Bosphorus and you can also see the outside from the ferry.
To my opinion go to this palace but you can skip the harem (although it is beautiful) because it is like the first palace.
Blenheim Palace - Located in England very close to
Stratford upon avon.
Blenheim Palace is a huge place , a big building with a lot of gardens.
A lot of people come to see the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and the home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough.
It was on our way from Stratford-upon-avon to Oxford.
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,546 Reviews
- 1,790 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 50 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
- ophiro and Saven are now friends.
- Commented on rangels's profile page
- Posted in Travel Warsaw Forum "Praga District"
- created a Vienna Travel Page "Vienna - The Imperial city"
- Wrote a Review For TeddyBear Lovers in Rothenburg ob der Tauber Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "For TeddyBear Lovers"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Ophir's Homepage"
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos