"Castles that i liked" Personal Page by ophiro
Castles are amazing buildings that makes you think about old times , about knights and dragons , great kings , mighty warriors and beautiful princess.
Neuschwanstein castle - one of the most beautiful castles in the world and my favorite too !
Neuschwanstein Castle - is located in Bavaria,Germany with amazing location.
Blair castle is a castle in Scotland.
This castle was on our way from edinburgh to inverness so we decided to see this lovely place.
with a lot of green trees and peacocks. you can spent 2-3 hours here.
The castle is the home of the dukes of Atholl for more than 700 years and the architecture is Magnificent.
Inside the castle we saw a lot of weapons and heads of hunted animals.
Edinburgh Castle located on the start of the royal mile on a big rock , with great view over the city.
On your visit you will see great weapons , amazing landscape , great architecture.
Hohenschwangau castle was built in the 12th century.
King Ludwig II (who built Neuschwanstein castle) spent his younger days here..
this is a beautiful castle with great view to the lake.
Dolmabahce palace is located in Istanbul.
Dolmabahce palace to my opinion is a beautiful palace more than Topkapi palace (so dont waste your time in Topkapi).
The meaning of Dolmabahce is filled garden.
The palace is divided to the first palace and the harem and there is also the clock tower and Dolmabahce mosque.
Entrance to the palace is 12 YTL , the harem 6 YTL and for prrmission to take pictures more 6 YTL.
This is a rich palace with amazing interior , a lot of carpets , huge chandeliers , presents from many world leaders (of that period).
there is a beautiful view to the Bosphorus and you can also see the outside from the ferry.
To my opinion go to this palace but you can skip the harem (although it is beautiful) because it is like the first palace.
Blenheim Palace - Located in England very close to
Stratford upon avon.
Blenheim Palace is a huge place , a big building with a lot of gardens.
A lot of people come to see the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and the home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough.
It was on our way from Stratford-upon-avon to Oxford.
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,520 Reviews
- 1,737 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 49 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
- updated a Germany Travel Page "Germany"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Germany"
- Wrote a Review Small irish pub in Budapest Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: Duty Free question"
- Commented on fischert's profile page
- ophiro and Parisforless are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Ophir's Homepage"
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos