"Some alcoholic beverages i bought on my trips" Personal Page by ophiro
I am not a big fan of Alcohol and i dont frink a lot to get drunk , only on special events and even then i prefer a good alcohol and not a mix of things.
From time to time it is a nice thing to enjoy a good drink from a place you've traveled and remember the place , so this is why i am adding this album.
This is a drink from Germany.
The meaning of Jagermeister is "hunt master".
I don't know the exact story but i know that this is a complex blend of more than 50 herbs, fruits and spices.
The best way to drink it is from the freezer. Cold and good !
This is a drink from Turkey.
Raki , also known as the lion's milk , is the traditional drink in Turkey .
The taste of Raki is very close to the taste of Arak.
Raki is a clear beverage that is made from grapes.
We got Raki while sitting in a restaurant called Beyaz Balina and it was very good.
The raki is a very strong beverage with more than 40% alcohol so beware ! - i saw a woman that her husband had to drag her home after drinking raki.
You can drink the Raki alone but you can also add water or ice and the raki changes the color to a white or pearl.
The turkish people sometimes gather and drink raki , eat cold and hot salad , cheese and playing music or laughing.
Becherovka is an alcoholic beverage from Czech Republic , from Karlovy Vary as a matter of fact.
The Becherovka was invented by a guy called Joseph Becher and an english doctor and it is made from natural stuff.
The best way to drink Becherovka is chilled.
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,520 Reviews
- 1,737 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 49 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
- updated a Germany Travel Page "Germany"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Germany"
- Wrote a Review Small irish pub in Budapest Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: Duty Free question"
- Commented on fischert's profile page
- ophiro and Parisforless are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Ophir's Homepage"
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos