"Fall has arrived! 2006" Personal Page by rw-bigfoot

Look at this beautiful sunset, Sept.5 2006 Kentucky

Ray never got a hammock stand built so for this father's day he got a metal stand for his hammock. He slept under the stars last night in it! Just groovy!

Here is a mother and 3 young one's in our front pasture in Ky. August 2006

Hummingbird Delight! They love their liquid diet they are on!

It is now the middle of October and they have moved on south for the winter.

We added this cover on over our side porch this week. Took us three days, we had to wait between rain storms a few times but it's up now and gives us some much needed afternoon shade over our side door. That's Ray up on the roof. We have had a few good rain storms and the new porch is so nice for the kittys they loved to sleep on the covered porch now.

Bobby and Bobby Junior, Taking an afternoon nap together 2006 in Kentucky

Here's Ray starting to nail down the shingles! Just a few hours to go and we'll be done! August 2006

This is our Rudy He was given to me by our son that couldn't take care of him. He weighed 3 pounds 4 ounces when we got him he had screaming poos and was going down hill. With one trip to the vet he gave him keopecktate (anti diarrea) and a shot and changed his dog food. Within 2 days he was back in the swing of things. He's now 8 weeks old in this picture and he just knows he's too cute! And that's Rudy's life story so far.

Bobby the cat in the box and Rudy
Well this is our mut and jeff, real names Bobby and Rudy. They are best buddy's around the farm. Rudy jumped off the porch the other day and bounced off the sidewalk wailing and then here comes Bobby the cat to the rescue! Bobby was all over him checking him out to see what the trouble was. And you guessed it within a minute Rudy forgot that he had fallen and was back at playing with whatever was in front of him for the moment! Ohh Bobby loves boxes, opening up cabinet doors and letting them repeatly bounce open and close and sleeps in the bath tub. Rudy has a favorite little doll that he drags everywhere with him and if he forgets it he runs back and drags the poor thing it's been washed but it sure does get dirty. I don't think it will make it through another washing, so it's alittle smelly : ( I think he likes it even better that way! Rudy loves to sleep in your lap like he is right now and we don't have much company come up to the house so when someone shows up he's just one big tail wagging! Update on Rudy and Bobby they're moving to my sons house for a few months while we're traveling, bought my son a doggie door so Rudy can go do his business without opening the door for him. Update Bobby the cat is staying at ours sons, and Rudy well our son gave him away to a friend so I haven't been able to go see him I just don't think I could leave without bringing him back home. Another update on Bobby, Bobby the cat was missing in action from our sons house for a while, was out mousing around. He showed back up at his house one day and we went and picked him back up and he's now safe and happy back at our farm. Whew we thought he was gone forever, he's such a great mouser!

• Page Updated Oct 18, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

rw-bigfoot

“Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, and Today is a Gift! Live Life Today, You're not promised tomorrow!”

Real Name