"Think about it!!!" Personal Page by aadil
It is really sad to see the recent devastation with the Tsunami hitting Japan and the nuclear disaster due to that and the earlier hurricane disaster in New Orleans and I shudder to think that the same was the case in Mumbai on the 26th of July, 2005. May all those affected recover soon and hope this kind of tragedy does not recur anywhere else on earth.
The climatic conditions on our lovely planet Earth are becoming stranger and the root cause is man and man alone. No way that nature can be blamed for these events as it is man's wrong doing alone that is causing nature's fury. The amount of reclaimed land, big dams, cutting down of mangroves, soil erosion, misuse of fossil fuels, burning down of forest lands and cutting down of trees is the root cause of it all and when the killing stops, there may be some respite from this all!!! But then man only thinks that everything is his own property on earth and he can do as he pleases with it, so be it and this is what happens when you don't take care of what little we have!!!
Don't we owe it to our children and future generations to give them something as we found it or maybe even better?!!! Think about it!!!
More Personal Pages (4)
Written Nov 11, 2003
The Earth At Night From Space!!!
Written Nov 24, 2004
Man in the Moon, Sorry, Moon in the Man!!!
Written Nov 11, 2003
The way to see a place best - WALKING!!!
Written May 9, 2016
Aadil's Aircraft and Ship Scale Models!!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 197 Reviews
- 185 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 34 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
- Commented on ellielou's profile page
- updated a Livingstone Game Park Travelogue "Eclipsing Encounter in Zambia!!"
updated their Personal Page "Aadil's Aircraft and Ship Scale Models!!!"
- aadil and Usctwin are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Leh Forum "Re: Is the iternary good for us..."
- Wrote a Review Scenic Seaside Resort in Uran Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Top views from the top of the Fort!!!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 43 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elephanta Island Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Livingstone Game Park Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagpur 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Egypt Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Zambia Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Khubar Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos