"Tutankhamun's treasures" Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Travelogue by uglyscot
Cairo Travel Guide: 3,982 reviews and 9,562 photos
This beautiful decorated chest was probably for keeping clothes in.
One of the many chairs from Tutankhamun's tomb. The most famous, of course, is the throne which has a tender scene of the king with his wife.
A wooden figure of Tutankhamun as a child.
The most famous of Tutankhamun's treasures, the solid gold funerary mask.
I just love this view of the funerary mask: The way the end of the head-dress has been formed into a sort of plait.
The two coffins.
I have always suspected that one of them really belongs to his brother Smenkhare, as the face looks older than that of a boy of 19,
- See All another new restaurant in Doqqi
- See All good for a stopover
- See All Limousine, taxi, minibus
- See All Over the counter medication
- See All Shihab Street, Mohandaseen
- See All Married or single?
uglyscot's Related Pages
Cairo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairo`s yellow pages!"
- "Cairo- Umm el Dunya"
- "CAIRO... still thinking of..."
- "3 decades living in Cairo and yet exploring more"
- "The 4 days were far from enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairo
- Hotels in Cairo
- Transportation in Cairo
- Nightlife in Cairo
- Restaurants in Cairo
- Shopping in Cairo
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairo
- 81 Reviews
- 222 Photos
- 35 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairo
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Homes of people from history"
- Wrote a Review another new restaurant in Doqqi in Cairo Restaurants
- Commented on one of Homanded's Cairo tips
- Commented on the Felfela Restaurant, Cairo travel guide
- Uploaded a Photo to "Limousine, taxi, minibus"
- updated a Cairo Travel Page "Cairo- Umm el Dunya"
- Uploaded a Video to Cairo
Photos in CairoSee All Photos (222)
Videos in CairoSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 70 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 81 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 207 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues