"Enjoy my pictures of Ireland!!! :o))))" Ireland Travelogue by Helena1962
Ireland Travel Guide: 15,942 reviews and 36,363 photos
Just a street scene from Kinsale in County of Cork: What a lovely little city!!!
The size of this hughe fortress shows how important for strategic matters this city once was.
In fact spanish and irish forces battleded here against the british and at the picture its shown the little monument to recall the common efforts of both countries.
The text of it says in english, gaelic and spanish: "In memory of the expeditionary force of Juan de Aguila to Kinsale on the IV Centenary 1601 - 2001. The cultural association of the Invencible Armada of La Coruña Spain. Unveiled by president of Ireland Mary McAleese 22 september 2001"
- See All Killarney National Park - Torc Waterfall
- See All Travelling with KIDS?????
- Don't forget a plug converter!!!
- A dry place to live in! ;o))) Thatched...
Helena1962's Related Pages
Ireland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- "Ireland - I wouldn't start from here"
- "Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!"
- "IRELAND - The Adventure"
- "REPUBLIC OF IRELAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ireland
- Hotels in Ireland
- Transportation in Ireland
- Nightlife in Ireland
- Restaurants in Ireland
- Shopping in Ireland
- Warnings and Dangers in Ireland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ireland
- 63 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ireland
- Posted in Travel Dushanbe Forum "Re: What would you chose?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A dry place to live in! ;o))) Thatched roof house"
- updated a Ireland Travelogue "Enjoy my pictures of Ireland!!! :o))))"
- Wrote a Review Killarney National Park - Torc Waterfall about Killarney National Park in Ireland Things to Do
Top 5 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 63 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palamós Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich 2 reviews
- Budapest 1 review
- Berlin 1 review