"VT Meetings in Singapore and Elsewhere - Part III" Personal Page by ZENDER
He he...this is my second official VT product endorsement! Loves this one little flag! This flag is courtesy of one gracious NZ VT lady who lends it to this sweet English lady, Allison who was on her way to yonder England from even yonder New Zealand! Really glad to be able to meet up with her even though it is late into the night!
This is Allison's first visit to the Lion City and we - Jen and I hope that she enjoyed herself when she was here in Singapore for a short stopover enroute to England by Singapore Airlines, which indeed, more than ever, a great way to fly! Come back again, Allison and stay longer in Singapore. There are so many things to see and do here!
Yet another first - hehe..after an agonising wait, our new VT friend loisl finally appeared... hmmm...Singapore's taxi drivers better know the streets of Singapore well...anyway VT certainly widened the circle of friendship and most definitely helped to promote international understanding as the gentleman in red-hot tight tee loisl regales us with his stories of Switzerland and her tiny neighbour on 6 May 2005. Picture was taken by the husband of the lovely lady in front of me - imstress' husband, Basil.
Front Row - imstress, icyjo and leonik's new friend.
Back Row - Me ZENDER, loisl, viktorwrf and leonik
This time, after dinner at Tiong Bahru, we moved on to this interesting watering hole at Lock Road. It was pretty interesting - this enchanting place known as Little Bali.
For Pattayaraj (or Pat), this was her third trip to Singapore but her first Singapore VT Meet which we are happy to host her at this well-known crab restaurant, Mellben in the heartland of Singapore - Ang Mo Kio.
The date: 17 February 2006. The time: 7pm - this is actually Part II of the VT Meet...I came in here due to work...so make it in time for some yummy yum yum.
Below you can see the usual suspects in the following order: Front Row: aukahkay, icyjo24, suetpoh, migonne, ZENDER. Back Row: jenaikes, imstress, bpacker, pattayaraj (the guest-of-honour), basil, SquashNut. (By the way, this picture was taken courtesy of a very helpful young man, Mark Lee, a well-known local TV star from Mediacorp)
We then moved on to Part III of our VT Meet. Am very glad that we came here...the ambience was good and conducive to getting to know each other...much thanks to SquashNut for bringing us here..He is a jolly good fellow and I sincerely hope that he stays healthy so that he can introduce us to more of such nice places..Cheers, SquashNut!
The Place: Mamma LuciA at Robertson Quay.
The Time: about 10.30pm onwards.
The Items: Red and White with some Italian ice-cream deserts...
I love the layout...hehehe..good setting for some magic show later on in the night...
More Personal Pages (4)
Written May 16, 2005
VT Meetings in Singapore and Elsewhere!
Written May 16, 2005
VT Meetings in Singapore and Elsewhere - Part II
Written May 28, 2005
Friends are Friends Forever! Great Friendships!
Written May 16, 2005
Hey Babe! This One is For U! Great Friends U All!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 52 Reviews
- 191 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT Meet in Manila Part II"
- ZENDER and krys1124 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review New Shopping Destination - Designer Brands! in Johor Bahru Shopping
- Posted in Travel Johor Bahru Forum "New Branded Outlet @ JB via 2nd..."
- Commented on Cess8's profile page
- updated a Beijing Travel Page "SO NICE TO BE ON BEIJING SOIL in OLYMPIC YEAR 2008"
updated their Profile Page "Slowly but surely, this is progressing!"
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trang Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Makati Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos