"Moosing around the world" Personal Page by Rusket
My moose is called Rolv Helge, but we use only his second name, and pronounce the french way, you know, without the H. It then becomes Elge, and elg in norwegian means moose :-) Elge travelled around the world on top of my backpack for nine months 2001 / 2002.
Where is Elge in the first picture? He was the photographer, offcourse :-)
Caught in the act!
Elge is very kind. Each time one of us felt tired, he volountered as a pillow :-) Like here, waiting for a train in Cleveland Ohio.
In older times "every" home had to have a picture of a moose in the sunset. This is my version, Elge sunbathing on a lovely evening on Waikiki Beach.
Elge and his human brother on the boat going to Abaiang. The waves were high, and poor Elge got seasick :-( He totally agreed with his brother in going by air on the return trip.
Elge was pleased to see some of his distant african relatives; impalas.
Most of the children and som of the adults in the masai village were afraid of Elge! But this woman and her little daughter were brave enough to get photographed together with us :-)
More Personal Pages (3)
Written Dec 17, 2005
My Railway station
Written Aug 4, 2005
Railway museums around the world
Written Feb 11, 2009
My two new babies
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 625 Reviews
- 2,067 Photos
- 26 Countries
- 75 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
- Commented on Rusket's profile page
- Posted in Travel Republic of Montenegro Forum "Re: montenegro in september"
- Rusket and 850prc are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "kokoryko coming to town"
- updated a Italy Travel Page "The other end of Europe"
updated their Profile Page "Backpacking around the world"
- Wrote a Review My favourite Zagreb restaurant about Traditional in Zagreb Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 28 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Drangedal Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dombås Intro, 14 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kragerø Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redwood National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cavtat Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue